Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Need Advice On Buying A Lexus Gs 3.0 Se 4dr Auto [navigator] Saloon

Hi guys

im thinking of buying a LEXUS GS 3.0 SE 4dr Auto [Navigator] Saloon

What can i ger for my budget of £2,500, and what things should i look out for when buying one

Thanks

The only realy big problem is a common fault on the Mk2 GS models and that is the brake master cylinder £2000 plus fitting from the main Lexus dealers I have just had to replace mine at 88525 miles but they don't usualy go until 100.000 miles plus, just something for you to consider because unless it is already faulty you will not know..

I bought my car at 87575 miles and it was working fine and only did just over 700 miles and it packed up so no alternative but replace it because it is not saleable in that condition.

When it is ready to pack up you will get a buzzer going off with VCR-VCR off and ABS lights showing.

Norman

Hi guys

im thinking of buying a LEXUS GS 3.0 SE 4dr Auto [Navigator] Saloon

What can i ger for my budget of £2,500, and what things should i look out for when buying one

Thanks

The only realy big problem is a common fault on the Mk2 GS models and that is the brake master cylinder £2000 plus fitting from the main Lexus dealers I have just had to replace mine at 88525 miles but they don't usualy go until 100.000 miles plus, just something for you to consider because unless it is already faulty you will not know..

I bought my car at 87575 miles and it was working fine and only did just over 700 miles and it packed up so no alternative but replace it because it is not saleable in that condition.

When it is ready to pack up you will get a buzzer going off with VCR-VCR off and ABS lights showing.

Norman

This is only a problem with the pre-2001 facelift cars. They changed the master cylinder after then and the newer models don't seem to suffer from this fault.