Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thanks Graham

a big thanks to graham got my clock face today and its very well made looks amazing with the rings!!!

THANKS AGAIN for all the work you have put in,and thanks to those who made the group buy happen!

heres a pic of the fitted clock face.

p2105091757.jpg

ps just got a new phone the new lg 8mp camera one its amazin!!if your due for a upgrade get one!!

that camera is pretty good, makes your car look very dusty inside :P needs a wipe over doesn't it,

clock and dials work very well together

that camera is pretty good, makes your car look very dusty inside :P needs a wipe over doesn't it,

clock and dials work very well together

i'm off to clean it now......my cars not been used in over a week thats why its so dusty me thinks :unsure:

just back from my papas funeral so need to do something to take my mind off things!and cleaning the car makes me happy! :D

Sorry to hear about your Papa mate. God Bless.

thanks mate, been a poop year first my dad in aug then my papa a week ago! :crybaby:

loc has kept me going though!! :)

not fitted my clock sorround yet but does look nice and thanks to every one who was involved in this group buy. thanks ormi for the stuff picked it up today mate.

not fitted my clock sorround yet but does look nice and thanks to every one who was involved in this group buy. thanks ormi for the stuff picked it up today mate.

no problem mate,the parts boys do us good with the prices you get your timing belt and polin filter?looked on eBay you got the timing belt and polin filter cheaper than the price of the belt on its own from eBay!!!some people should really wear masks!!

ps asi put a bit of super glue on the back of the plate and stick on that way mate.

i paid 43 quid for it for some reason. still happy mate.

superglue on what?

the back of the stainless clock cover,then stick it too the original clock cover.

£43 for a timing belt and polin filter is good, on eBay a timing belt(not kit) is £60

yep still happy ormi.

37 pounf for timing belt. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-LEXUS-IS200-...%3A1%7C294%3A50

another question ormi. would i be able to change the water pump over.

yes but you will need to get a new gasket matey.or some decent sealer.