Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Reversing Sensors.

Hi peeps,

After a small wall jumped out at me when i was reversing causing my rear bumper to get seriously scraped and knocked, ive ordered a ready painted bumper which has the holes for rear parking sensors.

ive got a 99 is200 without any sensors, so instead of having some nasty holes, do you recon These will fit?

Or any advice really! :)

Iain

Hi peeps,

After a small wall jumped out at me when i was reversing causing my rear bumper to get seriously scraped and knocked, ive ordered a ready painted bumper which has the holes for rear parking sensors.

ive got a 99 is200 without any sensors, so instead of having some nasty holes, do you recon These will fit?

Iain

what you will need to do is find out the hole size in the bumper you bought and then the whole size of the sensors you fancy that will tell you if they fit mate think the oe sensors have a fitting hole of 21 or 22mm.

Hi peeps,

Iain

I've just bought an 04 SE with parking sensors fitted and I can't hear them over the bl**dy reversing alarm!

Hee Hee... this made me laugh. It really cheered me up today.

Col.. :winky: :hehe: