Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Run To The Sun

Andy-R

Massive festival in Newquay (well almost Porth) this weekend is anyone going? there's going to be a big car show on Sunday actually in Newquay for people to show off their motors although most of them will be VW's :lol: i'm down that way so may just polish up the Lex and take it along ;)

i was there Tuesday matey, popped into Holywell bay and had the afternoon on the beach there :P weathers been great mate :D

Hope you have a good week mate B)

Glad you had a good week matey, weathers meant to be really good for next week aswell so can't wait now, pitty you couldn't stay that extra day or 2 :crybaby:

HOLLYWELL BAY havent been there for a few years used to stop down the road in perran my cousin is livin down there now last time i went there i come off uncles jet ski 1500cc supercharged.

Went in '99 and 2000 was great fun! would like to go again but would like a VW so i dont feel like a fraud...Could take me g/f's Polo but couldnt handle that kinda drive in it...maybe if the Golf W12 is released :huh:

Off 1st thing, quite looking forward to the drive especially after Birmingham's out they way, no offence to B'ham just don't like that part of the journey, got a full tank of Optimax, nice clean car and good weather forecasted.

See you chap's and chapess's in a week :D