Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Dash Lights

hey people how are you all. well i know this has come up loads of times :(. i have done my dash clocks and around the a/c. but what size bulbs are used for seat heater switch buttons. oh also 1s behind the ac dials so when you switch on the ac button its blue :). oh also how have people changed the clock to blue instead of orange. is it just change the bulbs behind aswell.

thanks for the help in advace :)

hey people how are you all. well i know this has come up loads of times :(. i have done my dash clocks and around the a/c. but what size bulbs are used for seat heater switch buttons. oh also 1s behind the ac dials so when you switch on the ac button its blue :). oh also how have people changed the clock to blue instead of orange. is it just change the bulbs behind aswell.

thanks for the help in advace :)

the bulbs in the heater switches etc are 3mm bulbs but they glow orange due to the back of the button being painted orange, if you put a blue bulb in you will end up with a green light instead,, im currenlty working on drawings for the plotter to make out new button faces to get around this so you can have blue ones, the clock is easy but i forget the size, 3 or 4mm you should have seen these when you did the dials, you may end up with two bright spots though, best thing to use would be new caps for the bulbs instead of leds,, ie change the orange jackets for blue ones.,, as for the little orange indication lights the are very small and would require a good soldering job to change them as they are not a twist fit replacement hope that helps

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links