Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi

I've got a GS300-SeL on 05 plate which I must say is a truly magical drive and far better than

Audi's or BMW's that I've had previous.

Total reliability but one small niggle is that the door mirrors have stopped adjusting out or in. I can hear the motor and can adjust up and down on both of them and the fold works ok.

Anyone had this problem, any quick fixes or does it look like new motors from Lexus which I assume will be costly.

I haven't called my local Lexus parts man :shifty: , who is usually very helpful and tries to give any quick fixes or known issues before charging the earth unlike my previous BMW dealer who charges first then tells you that you could have solved the problem easy............. :shutit:

Will need to get photos up here as I've been stopped numerous times by plod wanting to know how I get my car so clean and who actually makes this car !!!!!

Any help with mirror problem will be greatly appreciated.

BoaB

Hi,

Has the Battery been disconnected lately?

I found that when mine had been the mirrors wouldn't tilt down when selecting reverse, and to reset I had to perform a full cycle of right up left down right on both mirrors to make this work again......

,......seems strange that both motors would go at the same time.

Rgds, Tony.

Hi,

Has the battery been disconnected lately?

I found that when mine had been the mirrors wouldn't tilt down when selecting reverse, and to reset I had to perform a full cycle of right up left down right on both mirrors to make this work again......

,......seems strange that both motors would go at the same time.

Rgds, Tony.

I will try this tomorrow too! Both my mirrors stopped tilting when selecting reverse but I have had a change of Battery recently.