Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is Going :/

im affraid to say the lexus has lost its appeal to m. its lovely and comfortable to drive but it lacks some drive and power. i havent even owned it for 2 months and im seriously bored of it!!

i have just been to put a deposit down on a 2003 astra gsi so got shift the lexus now!! just want to say thanks to people who have helped me with some problems, mainly aztecbandit!!!

cheers people

Oh dear.. Lexus=Style Astra= Sh@t. Don't do it, spend the money on upgrades/mods to the lexus. It's built better 'n a Roller.

Col... :crybaby:

sorry people ive already got my heart set on the astra. for the available power and cost of the tte supercharger i can be seeing 350 bhp with the astra plus i know a z20let better than the engine in the is200. im power hungry :lol:

Yeah but it'll be a Vauxhall, not a Lexus ! :(

i can live with the vauxhall part just to kill a few scoobies!!

i owned a vauxhall before the lexus so i know what im in for!! ver good at bodging now :D

Can't vouch for the Astra but the newer spec models aren't too bad, what year you getting?

I had an ST (Mk1) before my Lex, on the same level as the Astra and to be honest if someone wanted to swap me for a new shape ST i would oblige!!

I know what you mean about the power, but i suppose you sacrifice that for ...well, just for it being a Lexus and all that comes with that name.

i sold my 2002 astra sri turbo which is the same as the gsi but a limited run,

i loved it and only sold it as its not that suitable for a new baby,

as for power i spent alot of money on mine, big intercooler, vxr turbo, cdti airbox, remap.....................etc

not to disapoint but you cant get 350bhp form a z20let without changin the internals and for the price you would be better putting in a z20leh,

max is just over 300bhp and thats pushin it