Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bad Accident

It all happened this morning, it was horrible! :crybaby: it was like slow motion, my Lexus Owners Club mug, my hands they just didnt work and now its in pieces :crybaby: Noooooooo!

Anyway im now over it, Not that I wanna replace it but Are they still available and who from because my tea wont be the same without one

RIP mug, some time ago - 23/05/2009 :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
It all happened this morning, it was horrible! :crybaby: it was like slow motion, my Lexus Owners Club mug, my hands they just didnt work and now its in pieces :crybaby: Noooooooo!

Anyway im now over it, Not that I wanna replace it but Are they still available and who from because my tea wont be the same without one

RIP mug, some time ago - 23/05/2009 :heart:

:whistling: ur a jinxs ive had my loc mug since i joined and just a hour ago had to bury it with full military honors including a lament from the bagpipes :lol: ah well off to club shop to buy new one think i might keep it wrapped in bubble wrap as they dont bounce too well :shifty: P.S edit new one ordered whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol sad i know heheehe

where do you get this mug from?
where do you get this mug from?

club shop mate ....... the's a clicky link a few post up on this thread :hehe:

Just bought myself one as well.

where did you get one from?

:whistling: