Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Lip

which I been outbid on, but I can't afford to bid anymore as I would need to pay for painting too, I take it Mr Mole outbid me?

which I been outbid on, but I can't afford to bid anymore as I would need to pay for painting too, I take it Mr Mole outbid me?

no it was ME ooooooppppsssss. :blush: really want one of those!but if i win i'll be throwing the bumper away.

i dont know if that looks nice or the TTE one.

never liked the tte one too curvey if you know what i mean.trd lip its going to be mine all mine. :devil::devil:

I want it to replace my fibreglass one

me want it so i dont need to buy a fiberglass one.lol.

rory are the fiberglass ones really that bad?

PS how much were these lips new??

The TRD rear lip has a list price of £171.81 at Lexus.

dam i could have bought a new one!!!!!

will it be easy to remove off the bumper?

It shouldn't be hard, no. It's bolted on with several screws/bolts and has a sealing strip. I'm sure you can easily get it off if you want to keep your original bumper, but then you'll need to get a new sealing strip.

no it was ME ooooooppppsssss. :blush: really want one of those!but if i win i'll be throwing the bumper away.

So I find it on eBay and you put in a silly bid !!!!!

The seller was going to sell it to me for a buy it now price of £50 for the rear lip !!!!!!!

But might just now put in a higher bid now :lol: :lol:

It shouldn't be hard, no. It's bolted on with several screws/bolts and has a sealing strip. I'm sure you can easily get it off if you want to keep your original bumper, but then you'll need to get a new sealing strip.

cheers matey its just it wouldn't cost me anything to get the lip painted but he would charge to paint the whole bumper.

got one of those sealing strips in my tool box at work happy days!!

now just need the side skirts :blink: this is turning out to be a never ending story with the mods and i said i was going to leave it standard too :lol:

I think you can still see the grey sealing strip, so it looks genuine to me. Though of course it's hard to tell for sure from those pictures. If you got a pic of the inside you'd be able to see where it's bolted on, and I *think* you can just about see that in the first pic at the bottom left.

The seller was going to sell it to me for a buy it now price of £50 for the rear lip !!!!!!!

i emailed him the day it went up to see if hed send me photos so no one else would see it!!lol.

please put in a high offer coz for my highest bit i could buy a new one!!!! :crybaby:

ps it is a genuine item.

i emailed him the day it went up to see if hed send me photos so no one else would see it!!lol.

please put in a high offer coz for my highest bit i could buy a new one!!!! :crybaby:

ps it is a genuine item.

Your ok mate its all yours :whistling:

You could always pull out and then offer him £50 for it :winky: under a different name

Stop boasting about your Lexus/Toyota discount ! :shutit: :whistling::lol:

oh crap i forgot about that!!!my highest bit is more than i'd pay at lexus!!!!!! thought those lips were mega expensive!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

oh crap i forgot about that!!!my highest bit is more than i'd pay at lexus!!!!!! thought those lips were mega expensive!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

:lol:

never thought just seen it thought i want that and bid!!!heart ruled the head once again!!!oh well.i'd say i've learn my lesson but i'll prob do something silly again!!! :tomato:

well if i want TRD i know where to go Ormi :lol:

i am going to phone on monday and see what i can get one for just to really make myself sick!!! :tsktsk:

retract ur bid using "entered wrong amount" and re enter a lower one

my fibreglass one doesn't look too bad at all, but I cracked it at the bottom

retract ur bid using "entered wrong amount" and re enter a lower one

my fibreglass one doesn't look too bad at all, but I cracked it at the bottom

rory i'm in talks with a brakers down your way that has a is200 with the rear lip on it also he says it poss has the side skirts,he's away to have a look and he'll send me photos and a price so i'll let you know.

to be honest i've got a lot of money in my paypal account just sold my old bumper grill and my old wheels so i need to get rid of most of it before the wife spends it on new trainers and stuff for her celica gt!!!(she's spotted a induction kit and exhaust)