Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hey all,

Has anyone tried these? Or have any pics? I have osram nightbreakers which are great on my IS250 now but need some matching sidelights.

It says they have a blue tint - just want to know how much of a tint it is as I don't want them to be too blue!

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/501-w5w-o...1-pr-16679.html

Cheers. H

I don't have an IS220/250, but I know from the IS200 that LED sidelights don't actually create any light at all if you get individual LEDs, just a tiny dot of light. If you want to be seen with just sidelights on then you'll need a powerful multi-LED sort of thing at the least, if you go down the LED route.

Hey all,

Has anyone tried these? Or have any pics? I have osram nightbreakers which are great on my IS250 now but need some matching sidelights.

It says they have a blue tint - just want to know how much of a tint it is as I don't want them to be too blue!

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/501-w5w-o...1-pr-16679.html

Cheers. H

i use the philips blue vision sidelights, got them from the same site

a nice white light,not yellow like standard ones and they are not even slightly blue :) hope this helps

Hi Spikes!

That's great to hear - I didn't want to go down the LED route so wanted to just get clear white halogen sidelights.

So the Philip's Blue Vision aren't even blue?!

I think I'll try an Osram Cool Blue first as I have Nightbreaker headlights, if they turn out to be too blue I'll go for the Philips!

Hi Spikes!

That's great to hear - I didn't want to go down the LED route so wanted to just get clear white halogen sidelights.

So the Philip's Blue Vision aren't even blue?!

I think I'll try an Osram Cool Blue first as I have Nightbreaker headlights, if they turn out to be too blue I'll go for the Philips!

i would imagine the osram would be the same colour as the philips, if your happy with your osram headlight bulbs then use their sides

let us know how you get on :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links