Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is It Just Me?

Maybe just me, but, I find it easy to kerb my Lexus when parking. It's a real pain especially in Aberdeen wher ther high Granite pavements. Anyone else paranoid about this.. (well maybe not paranoid just pee'd off!!).

Col.. :crybaby:

I find avoiding kerb damage a pain, but not really harder than any other car I've driven. I've found the key is to never rush a parking manouvre........under any circumstances!

Perhaps the RX450h is the car for you with it's side view cameras :)

I find avoiding kerb damage a pain, but not really harder than any other car I've driven. I've found the key is to never rush a parking manouvre........under any circumstances!

Perhaps the RX450h is the car for you with it's side view cameras :)

RX450h side cameras, maybe mod worth for is200?

hmmm....

I have a reverse dip mirror so i stopped kerbing mine :-P but before that hell yes very easy to kerb the rear's not so much the front

I did look into tiny pinhole cameras positioned under each wingmirror pointing at back and front wheels on both sides with a quad view display out put 4 cameras all displaying at same time on 1 screen i didnt feel it was justifyable at the time lol

Rabs

I have always been so careful not to kerb my rims, then the dimwits at the garage scraped my rim changing the tyre!

but I find parking very easy cos i'm not a woman

only joking ladies :D

I have always been so careful not to kerb my rims, then the dimwits at the garage scraped my rim changing the tyre!

That's it then... I'm buying a tank..... LOL

:winky: :blush:

Just park away from the kerb its as easy as that :P

OK, just to the left of the centre white lines and 2ft away from the flippin kerb.... lol

:hehe:

Haha, imagine pulling into your local supermarket's car park in a tank or armoured personnel carrier. That would be awesome.

You could even bling it up with some chrome spinners on the drive wheels.

Haha, imagine pulling into your local supermarket's car park in a tank or armoured personnel carrier. That would be awesome.

You could even bling it up with some chrome spinners on the drive wheels.

:lol: any idea what size of rims will fit on the tank. without having to roll the arches :lol: :winky:

I no longer even try to park close to a kerb no matter how low it is. I either stick 2 wheels on the pavement (I know it's a sin) or find somewhere else. It's not worth up to £50 for a refurb.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links