Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Amended The Engine Cover To Fit A Charged Lexus

hi there,

came back from work today and sat down for a bit got bored so thought i would cut the engine cover so it fits a charged lexus. i was thinking which one to cut the TTE one or the normal lexus one. decided to cut the lexus one as the TTE are evry rare.........here some pics.

Image010-1.jpg

Image011.jpg

Image012.jpg

need to clean it up alittle bit more and maybe paid the covers red dont know yet any ideas?

how did you paint yours?

thanks

That doesn't look too bad from what i can tell from the photos.

I just have one question.

Have you blocked up the right hand side of the air box (as you look at it from the front) where the filter is?

Surely it's a bad idea leaving it open and filtered like that. That means the air coming through the filter will be heated by the engine. Which is, of course, bad for power.

Have you blocked up the right hand side of the air box (as you look at it from the front) where the filter is?

Surely it's a bad idea leaving it open and filtered like that. That means the air coming through the filter will be heated by the engine. Which is, of course, bad for power.

It's got a charger and intercooler, so I don't think the air filter in the OEM airbox is actually doing anything, other than acting as a cover.

That doesn't look too bad from what i can tell from the photos.

I just have one question.

he doesnt need to block it up as its just for looks!! asi is runnin a induction kit which you cant see in the photo.

he doesnt need to block it up as its just for looks!! asi is runnin a induction kit which you cant see in the photo.

Ahh, didn't notice the induction kit. Fair enough, consider me corrected. :shutit: