Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Radiator Panels

As the description suggests, is there any chance of getting another group buy sorted for some radiator panels?

I'm pretty sure they would sell like hot cakes and i think there'd be a lot of people interested.

They are a fairly pricey item on the websites for what is essentially a folded piece of billet aluminium.

Just a thought guys, I'm sure if someone could sort this out you'd get plenty of kudos. B)

As the description suggests, is there any chance of getting another group buy sorted for some radiator panels?

I'm pretty sure they would sell like hot cakes and i think there'd be a lot of people interested.

They are a fairly pricey item on the websites for what is essentially a folded piece of billet aluminium.

Just a thought guys, I'm sure if someone could sort this out you'd get plenty of kudos. B)

errmmmm wot do they look like??

:blush:

tbh i was a little dissapointed with mine..

it scratches very easily, far more than i would expect and the engraving is poor.. i guess you get what you pay for! if i had paid anymore than i did i wouldnt be happy..

i would have one as long as they werent mega expensive,redz how much was yours?

ps you get your brakes done ok? :offtopic:

kris_t is selling his for £50. expensive eh

thats mega expensive as it only cost him £19.98 plus p&p the don made them.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: dik turpan!!!lol

They look like the pic below, from the previous Group Buy thread here.

The problem is finding someone to make them and getting the design in the first place (the right shape and folds etc). I'm not sure that LOC will be authorising another Group Buy via the method we used last time.

EngineBay-Copy.jpg

Oh God, I'm drooling, salivating, eyes bulging and just pished myself wit utter ecstasy.... That is beauty unparalled under that bonnet. I'm going to bin my Lexus now... I'll never look at it the same way now that I'vr seen yours....

:crybaby::crybaby::crying:

Oh God, I'm drooling, salivating, eyes bulging and just pished myself wit utter ecstasy.... That is beauty unparalled under that bonnet. I'm going to bin my Lexus now... I'll never look at it the same way now that I'vr seen yours....

It's not mine though ! It's TheDon's.

It's not mine though ! It's TheDon's.

Oh dear.. don't care who's it is Stevie, I think I am in love.........

:winky: :winky: :winky: :winky: :hehe:

i would have one as long as they werent mega expensive,redz how much was yours?

ps you get your brakes done ok? :offtopic:

Ormi, mine dont fit cause of my oil cooler.

so you can have a look at it at the weekend, and its yours for £49.99 if you want it? (though what i paid for it in all seriousness)