Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What You Guysd Think?

hawk77

Hi there,

I am thinkin' to go to the dark side (turbo or supercharger) and I found this while I was looking for stuff on the net.

Clicky

What you guys think ...it sounds toooo good to be true.

not again!!!why dont you buy a 12v inverter wire that in and just plug a hair dryer in to the inverter then put the hair dryer into your intake that would do the same job!!! :lol::lol::lol:

not again!!!why dont you buy a 12v inverter wire that in and just plug a hair dryer in to the inverter then put the hair dryer into your intake that would do the same job!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Now there's an idea, thanks Ormi ! :D

*runs out to shed and starts getting out bits of wire and soldering iron ... *

Now there's an idea, thanks Ormi ! :D

*runs out to shed and starts getting out bits of wire and soldering iron ... *

remember mate make sure the hair dryer your using has the cold function!!!!!or you might loose all the power your going to get by blowing in hot air!! :lol::lol:

This could be as revolutionary an idea as the "Beans" engine ! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: the beans engine would also benifit from the hair dryer mod!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

group buy on inverters, wire,hair dryer and scotch locks!!who's in??

i will make up a dino graph, sorry will dino my car with this mod and show you it will get the 100bhp i claim it will see my 100% made up feed back!!! :lol::lol::lol:

group buy on inverters, wire,hair dryer and scotch locks!!who's in??

i will make up a dino graph, sorry will dino my car with this mod and show you it will get the 100bhp i claim it will see my 100% made up feed back!!! :lol::lol::lol:

OK ...I bought 3 of them ..one for me, one for my wife and one for my car ....so everyone is electric supercharged...lol