Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Some Help Guys And Girls?

aztecbandit1

WHAT CAR??  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think i shoud go for??

• SOARER 2.5 TWIN TURBO
    • SOARER 2.5 SINGLE TURBO
    • SOARER 4.0ltr V8
    • LEXUS IS200
    • Nissan Skyline

Right guys and girls, Been looking for my next toy but a bit in two minds of what to go for?

Do you think i should go for a

SOARER 2.5 Twin Turbo?,

Soarer 2.5 VVTI with Single turbo?,

Soarer 4.0 V8?

Or another IS200??

or maybe a Nissan Skyline :whistling:

Cant afford an IS300 and dont really want a GS300/LS400?

Thanks for any input :D

:whistling:

From what I know Soarer is a very heavy car, so it will not be so fast I think and you will have signinficant fuel consumption. I would go for IS300 which you can do many many upgrades with the engine. You can find many tuning options from USA.

what sort of budget u got in mind chris???

u thought about an MR2 tubby?

personally i was never the biggest fan of the soarers in terms of looks, but they've certainly grown on me as of late.

Maybe the soarer TT would be my pick out of those??

I'd probably lean towards the soarer now unless you need the 4 door practicality..........don't really know much about them though? What are the differences between the models? The V8 seems the obvious pick but I'm sure there must be more to it than that!

soarer mate, i'd go for V8 but you would have to test drive them all to see which you like .

ive driven a twin turbo auto and was impressed

good luck in your choice

Realy not sure what to go for at the moment? I've always liked the Soarers and have said i'll have one sometime?

But with just going away on Holiday in a fiesta 1.4 for a week has got me thinking about the size of the soarer and i did really miss my IS200 while i was down there (especially the power) So a bit stuck at the moment on what to do :unsure:

Will see what comes up over the next week or so then try and pick a couple from my ever growing list to have a look at :)

Realy not sure what to go for at the moment? I've always liked the Soarers and have said i'll have one sometime?

But with just going away on Holiday in a fiesta 1.4 for a week has got me thinking about the size of the soarer and i did really miss my IS200 while i was down there (especially the power) So a bit stuck at the moment on what to do :unsure:

Will see what comes up over the next week or so then try and pick a couple from my ever growing list to have a look at :)

just get the is200 chris mate welcome home mate

just get the is200 chris mate welcome home mate

Hello mate :D

Keep looking at that grey IS200 mate that i told you about, and there's a soarer thats over your way at the moment for sale on eBay that i quite like the look of, apart from the rear spoiler its got on at the moment :unsure:

everythings off my IS200 now and it should be going tomorrow :)

I see you've added the Skyline option now ! :lol:

Which one are you considering ? R32/33/34 ? I've got a soft spot for Skylines. I like the R33 myself.

:lol: yes mate always liked the skylines but think it would have to be either the R32 or the R33 with my budget?

And my lex has just gone off to its new owner so got to find something soon, and i've got a few plans going round in my head for the next project :whistling:

Whats your budget Chris :question:? :)

What you got mate :whistling: you got any nice soarers on your forecourt? :lol:

Still waiting on some of the funds from some of the bits i've sold and from the car mate, so not 100% sure how much i'll have as yet :)

:lol::whistling:

The thing with the Soarer from what I hear is the standard handling is pretty poor :question:. What kind of aftermarket things can be done?

Depending on budget what about a Skyline R34 GTS-T? Ok, not the full GTR, but you get those looks, easily modified to 400bhp and RWD. They seem to be around the £6- £8K mark on Pistonheads.

Or Maybe a Supra TT for a similar price?

@Mr2lad - your Soarer looks stunning! :)