Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Some Help Guys And Girls?

aztecbandit1

WHAT CAR??  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think i shoud go for??

• SOARER 2.5 TWIN TURBO
    • SOARER 2.5 SINGLE TURBO
    • SOARER 4.0ltr V8
    • LEXUS IS200
    • Nissan Skyline

The thing with the Soarer from what I hear is the standard handling is pretty poor :question: . What kind of aftermarket things can be done?
It's the same suspension design as the Mk4 Supra (and mostly interchangeable parts). Also very similar to the Aristo/GS - rear subframe is the same part number, for example.

The thing with the Soarer from what I hear is the standard handling is pretty poor :question: . What kind of aftermarket things can be done?
It's the same suspension design as the Mk4 Supra (and mostly interchangeable parts). Also very similar to the Aristo/GS - rear subframe is the same part number, for example.

So not as bad as I had thought then! :) Does this imply that aftermarket Supra suspension kits should also fit the Soarer?

No not the white one, my cousin has his own place, when i was there recently he'd just got hold of a late shape Supra but it wasnt turbo'd

it was one of the last on a 97/98 but was auto

he did have a nice n reg r33

and a p plate evo 4 and a Subaru legacy twin turbo estate

No not the white one, my cousin has his own place, when i was there recently he'd just got hold of a late shape Supra but it wasnt turbo'd

it was one of the last on a 97/98 but was auto

he did have a nice n reg r33

and a p plate evo 4 and a Subaru legacy twin turbo estate

If you could sort me some details out on the skyline and supra mate that would be great :D

Thanks again Chris.

soarer twin turbo!!!!!!ooooddddlllleeeeessssss of power.i had a shot of one i scared my self very fast cars!!!

Ok Mr Goring

Currently in stock at my cousins, that may be your style are

97/98 Toyota Supra 3.0i Auto non turbo, very last of the Supra's. Its covered 40,000km and ist MOT'd etc. Priced at £5495

DSCF0505.jpg

DSCF0506.jpg

or a

97 R Subaru Legacy 2.0 GTB Twin Turbo Estate, Also auto, Priced at £3695

DSCF0507.jpg

DSCF0508.jpg

The current R33 Skyline has been sold, but if you want one, then one can be got to the spec you want, just as i did with my GT4

Ok Mr Goring

Currently in stock at my cousins, that may be your style are

97/98 Toyota Supra 3.0i Auto non turbo, very last of the Supra's. Its covered 40,000km and ist MOT'd etc. Priced at £5495

DSCF0505.jpg

DSCF0506.jpg

or a

97 R Subaru Legacy 2.0 GTB Twin Turbo Estate, Also auto, Priced at £3695

DSCF0507.jpg

DSCF0508.jpg

The current R33 Skyline has been sold, but if you want one, then one can be got to the spec you want, just as i did with my GT4

Thanks for the information Chris :D

And i do quite like the Legacy, I was looking at one earlier on pistonheads in white which i like a lot, The legacy would be a good motor and cover my needs very well with having kids and a rather big dog to get in :D

Is your cousins garage the one at Maplehurst Close in Burslem? or the one on Federation Road in Stoke? Had a search earlier to see if i could find it and came up with those two places? :)

Thanks again mate :)

• 3 years later...

R32 or 33 Skyline GTR :) great cars and RB26's are bullet proof!

That's quite an impressive thread resurrection, especially considering that most of the posters have since left the forum. Chris did buy a Skyline but has since sold it and bought his old IS200 back.

• Like 1