Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nice Day Outside

ormi

lovely day outside so far done the front and rear garden washed the lexus and the celica gt shammy'd now i'm polishing the lex.

whats every one else been up too? :unsure:

Recoverd from the night before the nice day. Then went to have Nando's for lunch and just chilled til now.

Hope the weather holds up for tomorrow!!

Recoverd from the night before the nice day. Then went to have Nando's for lunch and just chilled til now.

Hope the weather holds up for tomorrow!!

me too i have the week off!!!woop woop!!

Sitting here with Man / Swine Flu fealing sorry for myself. :sick: :sick: .

Not a happy Mole :angry: :angry:

You better get rid of that for next week!

Ive crawled out of bed with a hangover, washed the car cause it was in now state to take anywhere without a wash.

then watched my mate play rugby this aft.

Stav

I went to the beach for a swim. The temp in Greece was 32C today. B)

Less than 3 weeks and I'm off to Rhodes for 2 weeks hopefully getting the same temperatures! :D

Anyway got up at 7.00 went into work for an hour ( 3 lanes to myself almost on the M1 bliss), got home had the full English Breakfast, cut the grass all 1/2 acre of it and tidied up the borders, cooked beef in blackbean, lemon chicken, cantonese duck,fried rice for dinner, sit down and relax around 7.00pm.

When for a walk with my g/friend her daughter and my mother along the canal at Glasson Dock (in between Blackpool and Lancaster), stopped at the pub for a swift half, watched some fat shirtless scouser negotiate the lock whilest trying not to spill his pint! Then took them out for a nice meal.

All I did yesterday was have a nice drive from Hoddesdon to Welwyn only to find out I had to double back on myself as they have closed half of the roads off which ment more time driving the LS. Got a new mobile and will now spend the rest of eternaty figuring out how it works any by the time I manage to get it pared to the LS's Bluetooth, the LS will be car tax exempt. The sun was nice though.