Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Big Thankyou!

Just want to say a VERY BIG THANKYOU to all the guys that have helped me in the past couple of weeks since my lex died :crybaby:

The response from many of the members has been fantastic in the way they have helped/offered help to me in trying to sort things out :D

And an offer of funds to get me going again from Jomo was just amazing, Thankyou matey :D

Mr Mole, Neil and Stav thanks for the delivery service guys you have been a great help and really appreciate it :)

To name a few of the guys that have helped, Mr Mole, Neil(iceman67), Stav, Gord, Wozza, Rabster, BillyBandit(my brother), Dandydons, and Jomo to name a few :)

Just goes to show what a great club this can be and i do owe quite a few beers/favours/help to all you guys that have helped me out,

Really Appreciate all of it and hopefully in the future we'll all meet up and have a beer or two (on me) :D

And the BANDIT will be back ;)

Thanks again guys.

Chris..

A few pics in the life of my lex :lol:

lexatnight7.jpg

DSCF0044-1.jpg

DSCF0015-1.jpg

DSCF1194_edited.jpg

2008_1220snoopersapphireplus0117.jpg

MYLEX.jpg

TTECHICANEALLOYS001_edited.jpg

DSCF2441.jpg

DSCF3227_edited.jpg

:D

Not a problem mate, this is how a club is meant to be friends stepping in, during the 11th hour to help someone in need

Look forward toseeing the bandit living again BIGGER STRONGER FASTER than before :P

Really like the second pic from the bottom that is a great pic

Rabs

Flippin 'eck, I have 2 weeks away on holiday and when I get back I find that your car's gone up in smoke! Glad you're OK and that nobody was hurt. There's some great photos of your car there.

Enjoy your test drives!

no problem chris and i have told you so many times thats what its all about mate ;)

you have helped me a lot over the last year its me that needs to thank you

good luck with the new ride mate

catch up see all the best neil

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links