Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bc Racing Coilovers

Hi all,

I am getting the BC Racing Coilovers.

Details of the coilovers are on this link: BC Racing Coilovers

Does anyone have these installed on their IS or had any experience with them?

I have had a Google and people seem happy with these on their cars, but I cannot find any reviews of these installed on an IS.

Thanks

look good and the info sounds good

make sure you give us a review :)

From what I understand, this BC Racing Company is quite new.

A friend of mine has just put a set of these on his S2000 last week. He says they are still settling in, but he is very happy with them. He has them adjusted so they are set for very low, but still soft for normal everyday driving.

After seeing them on his car I am now thinking about getting a set while they are still cheap and before every one wants a set and then prices rise.

• 4 weeks later...

I have just taken delivery of the BC Racing Coilovers.

I have booked the IS in at WIM on the 1st July to have them fitted.

Can anyone recommend ride height settings for daily use car that has to navigate has numerous traffic calming obstacles?

Half way through fitting mine, very impressed with the build quality. Excellent value for the price.

Will get a little review up once I've finished fitting them.

I am getting mine fitted on Wednesday.

What ride height and damping setting are you going for?

Finished fitting them today, absolutely chuffed. Ride quality is excellent, better than stock!

And a quick pic of my new lowness, excuse the dirty car

Image051.jpg

do you have any knocking noise from the rubber top mounts that come with the kit?

im looking to buy some but heard some horror stories about the tein kits so was looking to pay the extra and get the pillow ball mounts if there is

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links