Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does The Is200 Sport Come In A Auto?

In answer to you questions

No and Yes

thanks mate thought so just didnt wanna make a ***** of myself check this is200 out.its such a shame!! 220419089742 also it has 170bhp because of the k&n filter!!hahaha

can some one post a pic of the whole eBay page up?

i emailed him telling him of the faults on his page and this is what i got back!!

I KNOW ITS 153 POSS A BIT MORE WITH K&N ON. AND IT IS A SPORT IT HAS GOT IT ON THE LOGBOOK OK

- bregawn59

LEXUS IS 200 S AUTO KITTED UP NO SWAP / SWOP eBay RULES

its either an import spec, or its an S an there is no sunroof and someone has changed the interior

says in the questions that he paid £7200 12 months ago for it lmao

Looks like it's an S model that's he's confusing with "Sport".

V6 badge on the back ! :duh:

Sorry to anyone who likes it, but that body kit is :sick:

i agree matey it looks well p00p!! :sick:

Related to the ebay page, any one know where i can purchase a "straight 6" badge. I know the lex isnt a V6, i have found a 24V one from halfrauds :)

please dont i beg of you! :ohmy:

I had to look at the pictures to believe it.

Those V6 badges are tacky enough on actual V6 cars, on a straight six car it's ridiculous. What a chump.

I've always thought it's stupid trying to point out to the world that you've got six cylinders under the bonnet. Anyone who's going to care will already know about cars and already knows what's under the bonnet. Anyone who needs to be told what's under the bonnet isn't going to give a monkeys anyway.

Those V6 badges are tacky enough on actual V6 cars, on a straight six car it's ridiculous. What a chump.

I've always thought it's stupid trying to point out to the world that you've got six cylinders under the bonnet. Anyone who's going to care will already know about cars and already knows what's under the bonnet. Anyone who needs to be told what's under the bonnet isn't going to give a monkeys anyway.

totally agree with you mate

wahid

totally agree with you mate

wahid

It would be better to get people guessing what lies beneath than giving them a clue.

Just a few quick points...

Firstly £7,200 12 months ago ? For a W reg ? :lol:

Secondly if there is a dodgy balljoint but he will sort before auction ends...... why even mention it ?

(and same goes for the centre caps too :whistling:)

Thirdly if he has had the car 12 months and still doesn't know how the freeview & reverse camera work,

or managed to get them working, how will he sort them out in the short time the auction has left to run ?

Some people really need to have a think before they post an auction, what a numpty :lol:

EDIT***

P.S

Forthly where are the 10" subs in the doors ?

Did anyone spot the Hellfrauds go faster gear knob ?