Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Long Should It Take

ormi

hello all just a wee question as some of you know i finally managed to get my hands on a trd rear lip(and the bumper its attached to it) the only thing is its collect only.

has any one drove from around rotherham area to say the edinburgh area or vice versa and how long did it take?

put it in the aa route finder and it says 4hrs 40mins but i can do nottingham in approx 5 depending on traffic.

hello all just a wee question as some of you know i finally managed to get my hands on a trd rear lip(and the bumper its attached to it) the only thing is its collect only.

has any one drove from around rotherham area to say the edinburgh area or vice versa and how long did it take?

put it in the aa route finder and it says 4hrs 40mins but i can do nottingham in approx 5 depending on traffic.

rotherham is about 45 mins for me.. north of nottingham on the m1.

would be a lot cheaper to arrange a courier..shouldnt be more than about £20..

I use United Parcels listed on eBay they use Parcelforce24 and give insurance up to £150.00 for £12.95.

If the seller tells you they have no packing materials do what I did once sent the seller a small roll of bubblewrap, half a rool of parcel tape and some "Fragile" stickers.

I bought a faulty LCD TV last week seller wanted £25.00 for Standard Parcels I sent United Parcels in for £12.95.

If the seller won't go along with a courier collection I will collect the item from them, as not far away, then wrap it and courier it up to you.

Pity it wasn't last week Mr.Moles "courier service" could have collected it from the midlands meet and dropped it on the way back to Peterhead.

i can do edinburgh to doncaster which is a stones throw from rotherham in just over 4hrs 30mins in a lorry so id say in a car 4hrs but as other posts say cheaper getting a courier, im up and down that way quite often well passing by anyway but never sure on what day or time ie nite or day pity as i cud of got it picked up for u but it be quikker with courier mate

to be honest i want the bumper quicker than what they will have it up to me also not had much time to myself since my papa passed away been busy with my mum,gran,bro and sis making sure they are ok

i like drivin it clears the head.or is it just me that thinks that?lol.

well the mrs calls me a air head sometimes so aye it must clear the head as i drive for a living lol :whistling:

yep know wot u mean by the driving and clearin head, im going through a tricky time with mrs in hospital and a good drive here there and everywhere does the trick

GO FOR IT MATE drive down n pik it up, nice drive down A1(watching for the numerous gatsos) been caught few times in the past in the lorry,

and better drive back up with ur bumper n spoiler nxt to you

Guest inicol63

Please remember that if you have a bumper to collect with a lip on this will only just fit into your car (lexus 200) you have to place it through the passager front seat while the seat is reclined.

Beware of damaging your paint work as you push it in.

Hope you enjoy you new purchase.

Pity it wasn't last week Mr.Moles "courier service" could have collected it from the midlands meet and dropped it on the way back to Peterhead.

But it might have been lost in transit ^^^^^^^^^^^ :whistling: :whistling:

well peeps drove down today and picked it up took me just over 71/2 hours their and back and what a amazing day it was had the shades on temp stay'd between 26-29 so was nice and hot even got a tan!!also used just over tank which i thought was good

the trd spoiler is the real mccoy and its in better condition than i thought!!cant wait to get it on!!

sad story though driving down shades on beats pumping when i hear a bang followed by the loudest exhaust note you've ever heard i must have hit something. i stopped at the next garage checked under the car and found the exhaust pipe(back box) had been ripped off the flange!!!not happy. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

the trd spoiler is the real mccoy and its in better condition than i thought!!cant wait to get it on!!

sad story though driving down shades on beats pumping when i hear a bang followed by the loudest exhaust note you've ever heard i must have hit something. i stopped at the next garage checked under the car and found the exhaust pipe(back box) had been ripped off the flange!!!not happy. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Great news that you're happy with the spoiler, but bummer about your exhaust :(

Jason_l has been offering to give away (free !) a back box here, don't know if he's still got it.

well their she is my new trd skirt with bumper also just polished my car before the drive....check out all the flys!!!!cant wait too fit it!

p3005091654.jpg

my trd spoiler!!woopwoop!!

p3005091655.jpg

now just need to get my exhaust fixed or a new one!!!!?????? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

whats wrong with exhaust ormi?

i hit something in the fastlane doing approx 90mph see photo.

p3005092002.jpg

got seconds on dans exhaust if the other boy doesn't take it also in talks with a boy who is selling a twin system(one either side) woopwoop.

but for now the lex is off the road. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: