Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Badge

hi there,

i have TTE front bumper i was wondering if anyone know where i could find a badge that goes there

thanks

i have a small toyota sport badge in the wee space on mine that looks good.i'll take a pic and post it up.

I have a TTE badge on the lower lip and got my bumper in December direct from TTE (sourced by Lexus) due to some **** reversing into me, so give TTE a email :)

Just out of curiosity, how much does TTE charge for the bumper when you buy direct? And is it the one with or without the washer holes?

urm no idea as it all went through the other guys insurance but think it's around £190? could be wrong best bet is to email them directly or speak to Lexus and use ur gold discount ;) I've got the one with washer jet cut outs :)

urm no idea as it all went through the other guys insurance but think it's around £190? could be wrong best bet is to email them directly or speak to Lexus and use ur gold discount ;) I've got the one with washer jet cut outs :)

Blimey if that price is right, they have severely dropped in price............when I bought my used one off eBay a few years ago, a new one with the washer cut outs was £700 from Lexus......... :o

• 11 years later...
On 5/27/2009 at 7:12 AM, Mr Mole said:

Ok Asi this is the part number.... PZ439X049003

Just phone up a Toyota or get Ormi to get it for you :whistling:

Thank You Soo Much for This Part Number!!!.. JUST Ordered!!!

• 10 months later...