Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Few More Bits Added

Mr Mole

Just fitted the Strut Brace , washed the car and cleaned the engine bay.

So thought I'd post up some pics, I'm going to be giving the car a good polish tomorrow.

enginebay001.jpg

enginebay002.jpg

enginebay003.jpg

enginebay004.jpg

enginebay005.jpg

enginebay010.jpg

enginebay014.jpg

enginebay011.jpg

enginebay012.jpg

enginebay013.jpg

Looking really proper mate,haven't fitted my sides yet but hoping to in a couple of weeks

looking really good mate stunning example all you need now is the trd rear skirt.all i need now is the side skirts........ you have a nice shine what you using? :unsure:

looking really good mate stunning example all you need now is the trd rear skirt.all i need now is the side skirts........ you have a nice shine what you using? :unsure:

Ormi this is what I did last month.......

First I gave it a wash then dried it, then got to work on it with my new Meguiars G220.

Step 1 was go over it with Meguiars #83 Duel Action Cleaner Polish. ( to get rid of the swirl marks )

Step 2 then I used Meguiars #80 Speed Glaze Abrasive Polish. ( also to get rid of the swirl marks )

Step 3 then I used Poorboy's Black Hole Show Glaze.

Step 4 then 2 coats of Poorboys EX Sealent.

Step 5 Gave it a coat of Dodo Juice Orange Crush ( this is a soft wax that I applied with the bare hand method )

Step 6 Going to apply the Dodo Juice another 2 times today / tonight

Started doing it on Wednesday for about 7 hours, then about 3 hours last night.

Will get it finished tonight or tomorrow morning. Think that will be a total of about 15 hours of work,

But only gave it a wash and dry today, but giving it another polish tomorrow.

Thanks guys for your nice comments :blush: :blush:

Ormi this is what I did last month.......

First I gave it a wash then dried it, then got to work on it with my new Meguiars G220.

Step 1 was go over it with Meguiars #83 Duel Action Cleaner Polish. ( to get rid of the swirl marks )

Step 2 then I used Meguiars #80 Speed Glaze Abrasive Polish. ( also to get rid of the swirl marks )

Step 3 then I used Poorboy's Black Hole Show Glaze.

Step 4 then 2 coats of Poorboys EX Sealent.

Step 5 Gave it a coat of Dodo Juice Orange Crush ( this is a soft wax that I applied with the bare hand method )

Step 6 Going to apply the Dodo Juice another 2 times today / tonight

Started doing it on Wednesday for about 7 hours, then about 3 hours last night.

Will get it finished tonight or tomorrow morning. Think that will be a total of about 15 hours of work,

But only gave it a wash and dry today, but giving it another polish tomorrow.

Thanks guys for your nice comments :blush: :blush:

Was going to say the car doesn't look like it needs a polish tomorrow.. The strut brace looks good too mate. It looks pretty tight fit over your pipework.Have you had a chance yet to see if you notice any difference with it ?

Wana come do mine.looking real nice what you use for the engine bay bud.oh i have so much to do just wish i had a garage to keep her in mind peob would never see the wee man oh and the girl friend lol.

Took a tip from Chris and used the spray tyre foam.

It works very well

Guest inicol63

Adrian car looking good.

Sounds like your living in your garage mate ;) still it makes you a happy man and that all that counts.

Now were my polish lol

Adrian car looking good.

Sounds like your living in your garage mate ;) still it makes you a happy man and that all that counts.

Now were my polish lol

Just doing it again because we have the Motor Show this Sunday mate.

@Dan yeah I do need to move them horns :P