Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The 'what You Do For A Living' Thread

littlelegs

God, you found an very old one.

anyway, by day, I am one of the directors in a national car parts company, responsible for overall ICT. 4-5 hrs meeting everyday, and do nothing at the rest in my glass office.

by night, I do swimming and going to gym a lot.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work for a company that supplies and maintains coin-operated Gaming and Amusement equipment, Pool tables and Jukeboxes.

The hours are long, the customers can be a pain in the posterior, the rewards are often poor - but I've got a new Lexus Rx450h as my company car!

So things aren't all bad

I've been in this trade for 31 years and I should have listened to my father and 'got a proper job' - still, I'm on the downhill stretch now and looking forward to retirement within the next 5 to 9 years - if the government dont screw me over (which is more than a possibility)

Technical leader in a big financial institution in Brussels. :tomato:

In charge of a team of of a 15p. managing configuration of corporate network components like switches, routers, loadbalancers, proxies, secure reverse proxies, dns-systems, dhcp systems, IPAM-systems, IPS systems, firewalls and load-balancers. I love it! :P

You all have more interesting jobs than me... since being made redundant last year, become a full time house wife and mum to my step daughter..

Before that I was an Assistant Buyer - in charge of purchasing all IT equipment and software, photocopiers and all office stuff.. and Assisting to buy all cars/vans/lorries dumper truckes etc etc It was a fun job :D plus got to drive the company cars which was a bonus

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have 2 jobs currently, one is in Administration for my dads company (he owns a couple of Residential Car Homes in Whitley Bay and Blyth) and my second is an online business on eBay selling clothes and that paid for my IS :D

Much prefere sitting in doors refreshing my eBay page than re-inventing policies and procedures for care homes to which there is a lot! :)

I have 2 jobs currently, one is in Administration for my dads company (he owns a couple of Residential Car Homes in Whitley Bay and Blyth) and my second is an online business on Ebay selling clothes and that paid for my IS :D

Much prefere sitting in doors refreshing my ebay page than re-inventing policies and procedures for care homes to which there is a lot! :)

^^^^^^ well give us a link to your stuff on eBay??

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...