Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Been looking at these for a few weeks now > Click Me < then I went on YouTube tonight and saw a set on a US car. Just had to have a set.

I am told they take just 3 or so days to get here (pardon the weekend). Can't wait to see what they look like. Will do a before / after pics once fitted

umm will be interested to see what there look like, any problems with legality? in the uk

Hey Saraj, well I hope not, LED lights like found on most new cars nowadays. Don't think there will be any problems??

They are illegal in the UK they are designed for left hand drive cars and the beam pattern will be completely wrong!!!......Only joking as usual, seriously they look excellent and of good quality I like the fact they have the ballast resistors fitted so no problems with warning lights and flasher unit speeds,as they say should be plug and play.

The only thing I would do is fit the silver coloured indicator bulbs instead of orange.

i used same company for headlights and main beam lights and rear lights for a 4.0 gtl soarer i have, posting was pretty damn quick,

if i remember right i got them in 3 days

not bad seeing as in usa, pity some companys in uk wernt as quick :hehe:

hey mr2lad you also on LSOC ? nice to see you have 2 quality motors :)

i always wanted these lights but wasnt sure about looks. im glad you bought them just cant wait to see them on car

plz do post some pics ...

cheers

AJ

hey mr2lad you also on LSOC ? nice to see you have 2 quality motors :)

i always wanted these lights but wasnt sure about looks. im glad you bought them just cant wait to see them on car

plz do post some pics ...

cheers

AJ

photoMA20448675-0002.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

photoMA20448679-0001.jpg

Look identical to the ones I bought from Prolex for my Aristo.

The only issue you might have is a bulb warning light on the dash if they don't have built-in resisters like the Prolex ones.; this does not affect there functionality in any way however.

A good purchase hopefully :)

Anees

Look identical to the ones I bought from Prolex for my Aristo.

The only issue you might have is a bulb warning light on the dash if they don't have built-in resisters like the Prolex ones.; this does not affect there functionality in any way however.

A good purchase hopefully :)

Anees

Cheers Anees. I will be looking to get either a 430 or an Aristo at the end of the year. What are things to look for (for the Aristo)? Any weak areas on the engine, what was the reason you decided to lose yours? If you don't mind me asking?

Mr2lad, nice!

Phil

nice V8 mate...

front head lights are same as Ajaz's lights. did he make them for you :)

but TT's kick @ss :P

no all lights back and front purchased from USA

only reason tt kicks @ss is because there alway behind :whistling:

B) v8 rool ok :hehe:

They look very smart. Only potential issue I can see, although I'm not familiar with the Mk2 factory rear light, is the location of the reflector. It is a legal requirement I believe to have a reflectors on the rear of the car and the LED lights don't look like they have any, so you might have to add some reflectors somewhere?? If someone rear ended the car when it was parked up at night, without reflectors, the insurance might refuse to pay up??

They look very smart. Only potential issue I can see, although I'm not familiar with the Mk2 factory rear light, is the location of the reflector. It is a legal requirement I believe to have a reflectors on the rear of the car and the led lights don't look like they have any, so you might have to add some reflectors somewhere?? If someone rear ended the car when it was parked up at night, without reflectors, the insurance might refuse to pay up??

Well spotted that man! Think I'll take the risk on this one, I am definitely not going to start sticking red reflectors on the back of my car. It's parked up off the road at night, so, think I'll run the risk on this one Tigerfish. Good point though, I certainly would not have thought of that.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links