Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

As in the title a big thankyou to Tigerfish for all his help and generosity today sorting out the Autochanger with a replacement for my GS300 Sport this guy is a credit to this forum.

It was great to meet you today Rick and thankyou very much.

I will have a go at loading the photos that i took today while up at Ricks. :winky:

Picture1751.jpg

Picture1750.jpg

Picture1749.jpg

Picture1748.jpg

Picture1747.jpg

Picture1746.jpg

Picture1745.jpg

Thanks for the comments :)

Another great story of Lexus owners helping each other out Well done lads.

That's what it is all about mate, we have a good bunch of people on here.

Nice to see two GS Sports together, a first for me :) Both cars looking good lads, probably put mine to shame lol. I really should replace the front bumper decal on mine me thinks. What colour are they stock on our colour Tigerfish?

Nice to see two GS Sports together, a first for me :) Both cars looking good lads, probably put mine to shame lol.

Mine has one or two bad bits, some rust on the drivers door :o a knock on the NSF bumper, but overall still shines up quite nicely.

I really should replace the front bumper decal on mine me thinks. What colour are they stock on our colour Tigerfish?

No idea mate, I had a red, a white and a black one (and a silver one I think). I went for white partly because the RS*R ones I had put on the other side were white, and partly 'cos the rest of the colurs kinda got lost on the car. The black one I gave to Graham which he put on his car on Sunday. If you are after a white one, PM the user "sorted vti", he made them up for me as Lexus don't do them anymore.

i second that! tigerfish has always been helpful !!

i see u got your car back on the road rick!

Thanks.

Yeah, after great expense cry1.gif it is now running sweet

Really? i also have rust on my drivers door. Our cars are spookily similar lol. Mine is at the top of where the plastic door panel stops. Will hopefully get a friend to repair it later in year :) Might go for a gold decal seeing as the badges are gold. Just done my calipers gold too. Cool.... will give him a shout thanks.

Really? i also have rust on my drivers door. Our cars are spookily similar lol. Mine is at the top of where the plastic door panel stops.

Yup, same place as mine :crybaby: need to get min sorted properly too.