Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Is200 Owner

Tucky

Hi,

I have just bought an 04 IS 200 Limited edition and am over the moon with the car. I was undecided between the lexus and a 3 series, but after a few test drives the difference was obvious! The lexus feels better put together, far better specificationa and sounds lovely. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and look forward to reading the articles and advice that you all offer.

Paul

:shifty:

Hi,

I have just bought an 04 IS 200 Limited edition and am over the moon with the car. I was undecided between the lexus and a 3 series, but after a few test drives the difference was obvious! The lexus feels better put together, far better specificationa and sounds lovely. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and look forward to reading the articles and advice that you all offer.

Paul

:shifty:

Great choice mate. I'd have a Lexus over a BM anytime.. Hope you have many happy miles of motoring..

Col...

welcome to club mate. i would buy a lex over a BM anyday. my brother has the new 3 seriers convertable and the drve the is soo much better in the lexus. get those pics up

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I have taken some photos of the car - I am not much of a David Bailey but they will do for a start. I couldn't get much of an angle from my garage, plus the sun was still quite bright at 8 O' Clock (not that i'm complaining - glad to have some good weather)

Paul

013ffu.th.jpg

001tuk.th.jpg

012pligmp.th.jpg

006obb.th.jpg

005ghw.th.jpg

002jfm.th.jpg