Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jason L? L** Xes

Dan_Harris

Hi guys popped up to silverstone yesterday for a jap show on my way out I saw what I think is Jason's car parked 2 down from me can anyone confirm? plate was L** XES

btw anyone else go up? I did see another is200 in the car park but didn't recognise it

Best

Dan

LOL.

Yes that was me! Finally after all these years i get spotted :P

I was there supporting a mate in the EDC (James Russell) unfortunately he got knocked out in the first round by one of his mates :D

Was a pretty good show to be honest, drifting, time attack, trade stands (picked up a few bits for the buggy :) ) and considering i didn't pay for the tickets............and they where VIP :)

Sorry i didn't see you Dan, did wonder if any other LOC'ers where there???

Jason :P

it was awesome steve, so much car pr0n it's unreal :) my friend is part of the IMOC so I met up with him. Loads and loads and loads of skylines including one of 3 yellow R34's in the country and also one of the IMOC guys has Toyota TRD2000GT #1 which is pretty damn rare and valuable!

Was also nice to see a few Nissan GTR's up close, they are absolutely stunning.

Also saw a red heavily modded IS200/Altezza not sure which lol looked like a out and out track machine and was completely stripped out apart from the good old Lexus clocks :D

it was awesome steve, so much car pr0n it's unreal :) my friend is part of the IMOC so I met up with him. Loads and loads and loads of skylines including one of 3 yellow R34's in the country and also one of the IMOC guys has Toyota TRD2000GT #1 which is pretty damn rare and valuable!

Was also nice to see a few Nissan GTR's up close, they are absolutely stunning.

Also saw a red heavily modded IS200/Altezza not sure which lol looked like a out and out track machine and was completely stripped out apart from the good old Lexus clocks :D

I know the guy with the TRD2000GT #1, he's a bit of a gimp but thats another story all together :whistling:

The is200/altezza is the one that has been posted on here before, it has a Manaro engine in it. He was in the EDC but his transit broke down on route and he turned up late, i have some pictures of it somewhere.......

Jason :)

lol yeah i did hear that rumour and the TRD #1 from someone else too :P I was loving the Middlehurst R34's that were around it was just liner central I was in heaven haha.

Btw that green 240 in the drift attack was crazy loud lol

Some pics a friend took - CLICKY