Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sorry Guys And Girls, But Gone To The Grey Side :-0

Dear Super Moderator,

Since you no longer have a Lexus:

SUGAR0904_468x497.jpg

:lol:

:P

:tomato:

Seriously however, you've made a good choice and I'd call it more of a Grey side (since its still Jap) then dark side (i.e German car)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Super Moderator,

Since you no longer have a Lexus:

SUGAR0904_468x497.jpg

:lol:

:P

:tomato:

Seriously however, you've made a good choice and I'd call it more of a Grey side (since its still Jap) then dark side (i.e German car)

:lol: :lol: Love it matey :lol:

Cant believe i've had 3 people today say all it needs now is a set of night rider lights fitting :blink: been there done that and had the points for it ;)

Hopefully start doing some bits on it Wednesday and attack it with the polisher etc?

DSCF3812_edited.jpg

DSCF3816_edited.jpg

DSCF3817_edited.jpg

DSCF3820_edited.jpg

Anyway think that'll be enough pic's now, so will try and be good being as its the LOC and not the SOC :D

Congratulations mate, it might not have an"L" on the front, but its a lovely looking motor.

Glad you have taken something heartbreaking, & turned it into something positive :)

Cheers matey :D I looked at quite a few IS200's and a couple of 300's plus soarers, LS400, and even an Aristo but were just not what i was looking for? Think i'd set my standard a bit high and was realy trying to stay with a lex, And i will have another one day (my other half might be having an is200 :whistling: )

But quite happy with my new project and looking forward to seeing what i can come up with for it :unsure:

And its not got the L on the front but it is one L of a lot faster :lol:

Lovely looking car you have there even before you have done your magic on it!

Anyway don't let anyone put you off just because it's a Nissan I'm on here with what is technically and according to the registration document a Toyota and at that it doesn't even state the model! :lol:

This is not an just an ordinary Toyota this is an M+S Toyota!

any pics of the interior mate?? does look in top nick that fella!! bet ur happy.

how much do they fetch anyhow for a similar one mate?

Will have to take some of the interior mate, so i have a record how how it looks now and after i've had a play and added the bits that i've found :whistling:

Hopefully it'll be having plasma dials full carbon dash surround, it needs a new leather handbrake and gearlever gator due to being very worn, move the boost gauge as it looks pants, refit the stereo system, my list goes on and on at the moment :lol:

Just need a job now so i can get on with it :)

What is the mileage on it and if you don't mind, what 'ballpark' figure are we looking at here? £3-4K? Also, does this one have the four wheel steer or is that the R34?

The one i got is a 95 year model R33 GTS-T and paid just over £3000 for it, its got a manual gearbox and there are a lot of autos about going for less money, its done 121,000 kms which works out to about 75,000 miles, also has the 4 wheel HICAS steering system?

The car corners very well and on the motorways its a great drive, And was quite suprised at the fuel economy coming home last night in it, i did 115 miles to 1/4 of a tank cruising at around 70 :whistling: most of the way back :D Not sure on how big the tank is on it yet as i havnt had a search for any details, but when you do put your foot down it flies and i bet the fuel will go just as quick :lol:

Its still only running low boost at the moment but hope to get a Boost contoller fitted soon, so i have the choice to turn it up a little if i feel the need to :whistling:

What is the mileage on it and if you don't mind, what 'ballpark' figure are we looking at here? £3-4K? Also, does this one have the four wheel steer or is that the R34?

The one i got is a 95 year model R33 GTS-T and paid just over £3000 for it, its got a manual gearbox and there are a lot of autos about going for less money, its done 121,000 kms which works out to about 75,000 miles, also has the 4 wheel HICAS steering system?

The car corners very well and on the motorways its a great drive, And was quite suprised at the fuel economy coming home last night in it, i did 115 miles to 1/4 of a tank cruising at around 70 :whistling: most of the way back :D Not sure on how big the tank is on it yet as i havnt had a search for any details, but when you do put your foot down it flies and i bet the fuel will go just as quick :lol:

Its still only running low boost at the moment but hope to get a Boost contoller fitted soon, so i have the choice to turn it up a little if i feel the need to :whistling:

Hahaha, that is a good price mate, believe me. With 3k in Greece you can only buy a Seat Ibiza 95model!!!!!

Hahaha, that is a good price mate, believe me. With 3k in Greece you can only buy a Seat Ibiza 95model!!!!!

:lol: think i'll stick to my skyline mate :lol: theres a skyline on eBay at the moment for £139,000 :ohmy: but they do range from about £1500 - lots of money depending on the model you go for :)

:lol: think i'll stick to my skyline mate :lol: theres a skyline on eBay at the moment for £139,000 :ohmy: but they do range from about £1500 - lots of money depending on the model you go for :)

In Greece a Lexus IS200 2001 model with a TTE Supercharger for costs around 17250pounds. So you can imagine what a good car you have for the price you bought it :winky:

Seriously not impressed :angry: I spent ages trying to get you back into an IS and you go and buy this :whistling: only messing matey proper nice motor you've got yourself there :D I see you've been busy while i've been away i'm just glad it's not an M3 which I was half expecting when I seen the topic :lol: good luck with it matey I guess you won't be needing that exhaust piece any more then :lol:

Seriously not impressed :angry: I spent ages trying to get you back into an IS and you go and buy this :whistling: only messing matey proper nice motor you've got yourself there :D I see you've been busy while i've been away i'm just glad it's not an M3 which I was half expecting when I seen the topic :lol: good luck with it matey I guess you won't be needing that exhaust piece any more then :lol:

Hello mate, hope you had a good holiday :D

It nearly was a BMW convertible but just couldnt bring myself to buy it :blink: We might have another IS200 soon though mate but have been told that i cant play with it this time :ohmy: as it'll be my other halfs car B)

And not sure if the exhaust piece will fit this though mate as its got a straight through 3" stainless system fitted :hehe:

What u came 2 Doncaster & never called in 4 a coffee & take me 4 a spin :msn-cry:

Where bouts in Donny u get it from ?

Very nice & its what uv always wanted so well Happy 4 u ;)

What u came 2 Doncaster & never called in 4 a coffee & take me 4 a spin :msn-cry:

Where bouts in Donny u get it from ?

Very nice & its what uv always wanted so well Happy 4 u ;)

Yeh i popped up and was there for most of Sunday :whistling:

The car came from Hemsworth area, but we were down by xscape most of the day :)

Hello mate, hope you had a good holiday :D

It nearly was a BMW convertible but just couldnt bring myself to buy it :blink: We might have another IS200 soon though mate but have been told that i cant play with it this time :ohmy: as it'll be my other halfs car B)

And not sure if the exhaust piece will fit this though mate as its got a straight through 3" stainless system fitted :hehe:

Yeah matey Holiday was superb thanks.

So you won't be able to play with the IS if you get one :whistling: like that would ever happen you won't be able to stop yourself :lol:

Can't wait to see the Skyline once youv'e worked your magic matey it looks amazin as is so it's goin to be unbelievable once you get to work on it B)

Awesome stuff mate, stunning car you've bought there :)

Does make the price of a supercharger for the IS200 seem a bit daft when you think how much you've got for your money here!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links