Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sorry Guys And Girls, But Gone To The Grey Side :-0

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That does look in really nice condition, how old is it? Don't know anything about skylines so have no idea how old an R33 might be! :duh:

Is that 4WD as well then?

Guest inicol63

I too like these well done, now go join another club :D :D :D

Only joking mate hope you really enjoy driving it.

I see so many of these as i have a company near me that service and mods them.

Nice one Chris, but its the wrong colour :whistling::lol: :lol:

Looks like its a very nice car from the pics,and a good few mods done already.

So dose this mean you are going over to the Skyline Owners Club now ?

looks like a good example chris.

whats the interior on the skylines like?? i've never had a proper nosey so have no idea.....

bet it goes well though.

there's a lovely white one round me and a custom metallic purple flick one as well - tend to hear them before you see them, lol!!

all the best

rob

I think it'll be between 1993 and 1998, and be RWD. The GT-R is the one with 4WD.

Oh are there different types? So except for the current GT-R, has the skyline always just been a model in the range (like the IS for example) with different variations in spec and power?

Cheers Guys and Girls :D

Its going to need a good going over with the polisher when it cools down a bit, its covered in tree sap and swirl marks and i'll be removing the kit thats fitted and refitting it to a better standard? but it does go very well and sounds great :)

Going to try and get the outside sorted first then move on to the engine bay and interior to get it nice and tidy, few bits that need replacing/tidying but for the price its a good base to start with?

Been a member on the skyline club for quite a while now doing a bit of research, but will be hanging around here if thats ok as i quite like it :lol:

Anyway time for a blast me thinks :devil:

I think it'll be between 1993 and 1998, and be RWD. The GT-R is the one with 4WD.

Oh are there different types? So except for the current GT-R, has the skyline always just been a model in the range (like the IS for example) with different variations in spec and power?

Yeah the Skyline was basically a boring old JDM saloon car. The GT-R came out properly in 1989 (ok yes, if you're a GT-R anorak then I know there was one briefly in Japan in the 70s) with the R32 model, with the twin turbos and 4WD. So yes, there are different variants with different engines/capacities, and normally aspirated/turbo/twin turbo.

The R33 and R34 had GT-R variants too. But the R35 onwards are back to less glamorous saloons again, no GT-R. Instead now the GT-R is a separate model, not a Skyline at all, i.e. this one :

800px-Nissan_GT-R_01.JPG