Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sorry Guys And Girls, But Gone To The Grey Side :-0

What u came 2 Doncaster & never called in 4 a coffee & take me 4 a spin :msn-cry:

Where bouts in Donny u get it from ?

Very nice & its what uv always wanted so well Happy 4 u ;)

Yeh i popped up and was there for most of Sunday :whistling:

The car came from Hemsworth area, but we were down by xscape most of the day :)

I was enjoyin the sun on Sunday so wasnt about in the Lex B) but Hemsworth it a bit far out from me & the only xscape i know is near Whiteman ;) if its that 1 ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats on the new car, im sure you love it, i always loved skylines from day one, not sure why, maybe kitting one up on GT on the playstation got me into them lol

good luck with the car, im sure you will enjoy it throughly

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links