Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Im Calling About Your Computer...

YEAH RIGHT!!

just received a call on my landline (which i never use) form a nice chap offering to fix my PC.

He noticed it was running slow and wanted to help me fix it!

"can you turn it on so that we can run some diagnostics for you"

this proceded for about 5 mins until SHOCK HORROR, i need new anti virus and a PC clean up which they can do for me now if i gove them my ip address, download there software and pay a nominal service charge..

me to pc check guy 'George' "but if you know my 'pc' is running slow then you must already have my ip address and did i tell you i work for Geek Squad and its actually a mac that im using so all your waffle is nonsense?"

'george' to me "ok sir thanks for the call"

?? they called me??

Just another scammer that i enjoyed wasting 10 minutes of his time...

nominal fee and i'll instal XP AntiVirus 2009 ;)

you work for geek squad cool.

i applied for job in geek squad to cover edinburgh area.i passed all test and was just waiting for final interview call when they told me..they have dropped whole edinburgh plan...

do you guys have any branch of geek squad in edinburgh area ?

i did get black orange geek squad T shirt :)

nominal fee and i'll instal XP AntiVirus 2009 ;)

you work for geek squad cool.

i applied for job in geek squad to cover edinburgh area.i passed all test and was just waiting for final interview call when they told me..they have dropped whole edinburgh plan...

do you guys have any branch of geek squad in edinburgh area ?

i did get black orange geek squad T shirt :)

not at the moment..BIG cuts at the moment including a load of redundancies.. The whole UK rollout is shelved for now.

Im taking my money and im off soon!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links