Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Plane Lost

no mate, i doubt it very much. i'd be absoloutly amazed if anyone survived the actual crash to be honest mate, as unfortunate as that may sound.

flying is commonly regarded as the safest form of transport, but unfortunately its when things go wrong (which they rarely do in such a big way) that the sheer cost of lives gets into triple figures - i *think* thats the reason the new double decker airbus had a seat number restriction???

there will be no survivors - appears the plane went down in one piece due to the lack of debris - hitting concrete at an absolute minimum of 120 mph assuming free fall would be terminal.

the a380 can seat upto 850 people in a pure eco class cabin config but about 530 in the standard 3 class cabin config. Pax restrictions are based on the size and number of emergency exits normally.

the 380 might be coming to zurich in near future with singapore airlines.

no mate, i doubt it very much. i'd be absoloutly amazed if anyone survived the actual crash to be honest mate, as unfortunate as that may sound.

flying is commonly regarded as the safest form of transport, but unfortunately its when things go wrong (which they rarely do in such a big way) that the sheer cost of lives gets into triple figures - i *think* thats the reason the new double decker airbus had a seat number restriction???

there will be no survivors - appears the plane went down in one piece due to the lack of debris - hitting concrete at an absolute minimum of 120 mph assuming free fall would be terminal.

the a380 can seat upto 850 people in a pure eco class cabin config but about 530 in the standard 3 class cabin config. Pax restrictions are based on the size and number of emergency exits normally.

theres a suggestion it either stalled or broke up at high speed due to freezing instrument receptors..either way it would have broke up

decent forum here

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/g...d.main/4437724/

theres a suggestion it either stalled or broke up at high speed due to freezing instrument receptors..either way it would have broke up

decent forum here

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/g...d.main/4437724/

why do u say it broke up after a stall or high speed dive?

pitot tube icing is an old story and a SB came out sometime in 2002 to replace them with modified versions, af447 was produced in 2005 so already had the modified units.

i tend to avoid " aviation" forums as i have enough of the damn things at work and avoid like the plague pprune, as its inhabited by groups of self egoistic and back slapping tossers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links