Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Window Tints

Hey mate, have you tried getting a quote from Auto Surgery?? They in Rowleys Green Industrial Estate next to the Ricoh.

I went there with a mate to get his 306 done; cant remember how much he paid but i think he got a good deal.

The website is www.autosurgery.co.uk - i think they do a range of bodywork and other stuff.

bassjunkies... (will get a price tomorrow as i might b gettn mine done too!)

tint-r in nottingham have always done great work.

there is also a place in edgbaston, bham but i would need to get there details for you.

Has anyone heard of Moonraker films? i recently got a few quotes to get my windows done (South East Area, but don't mind travelling)

I asked out of curiousity if they had anything different from the normal plain black. One company told me about a Moonraker film one of which is Stainless Black. `Cloudy silver in daytime and black by night. Comes with different light transmitions too.

Looks very good and similar to that of the Bentley's glass on the Flying Spur.

Oh and i was quoted £250 for the whole car (2 day job?)

http://www.nightshadetinting.co.uk/

just spoke to my mate who had the white sorer at bassjunkies at last year he said £130 for the whole car he has got some contracts with landrover and chrysler so top quality and he uses johnsons window film which i use when i do my own cars

I have been to Tint-R with my previous car like 6yrs ago and the tints are still perfect, I know this as my brother has the car & I've been borrowing it recently, top job. Obviously the prices may of changed since then & it was a little hatchback ;)

i have the sport so i'm going to get the front two done to match the rear windows.spoke to a boy who comes in to the work to tint the rav4's and the landcruisers and he checked the colour of the tints matched the tint and will do the front for £50 so thats next on the list.

• 3 weeks later...