Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Down To One Lexus

Guest inicol63

Guest inicol63

I have the wifes IS200 going Friday guys coming down from Doncaster Way to collect from me in Essex.

It will be a shame to see her go as she has not let us down ever.

Hopefully the guy will join the LOC owners club.

The IS200 has been a great car for us and i hope the next owner get many more happy years and miles from her.

I had always hoped that someone off here had her because she been a dream to own and been well looked after.

Well that leaves us with one LEXUS and a new Ford coming this week.

Whats are the bets that i dont have as much luck with the Focus CC3 as i enjoyed with the IS200?

I say no chance :whistling:

Guest inicol63

Mr Mole the SC430 is a wicked car i would only sell this for the right money and only to upgrade.

Still sad to let the IS200 go when your had it three years and it not missed a beat.

I think the best time to buy the SC is in the winter month as i seen the price pick up over the past month.

So start saving the pennys as i sure your get a good price with the extra your put on your IS200 it looking really nice now with the Supercharger and body kit along with the way your got that paint work looking.

Asi i hoping the new owner will join the club.

LEXUS2D

Its a black one with the number plate XX51CO* should be a lady owner...

No probs will let u know if i spot it :winky: im always on the look out 4 them im kinda sad so my family tell me :blush:

Most IS drivers in Doncaster are female :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links