Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Sc Parts On Ebay

Found this as well........

Some arses about.........

Yeldarb.........So I send something to your registered paypal address where I and you get protection if the item is not lost/stolen/damaged YOU fail to change that address as you moved from there ages ago (more than a year) The item not unusually doesnt get to you.......I then complete the forms to enable you to claim the cost back blah de blah..........not 100% sure what else I could have done

Asi........Not sure what you are on about but hey ho

Stav ............. I'm doing OK thanks

Back on Subject, seeing as I have been mentioned:

You sent it to the wrong company name, wrong contact name in the wrong county, it had no chance of getting to me. You couldn't even cut and paste an address properly.

If you had sent it to the address you tried to I would have got the products. Then you say lets claim of the postal insurance, effectively committing fraud against the post office (As it was YOUR MISTAKE not theirs) Nice idea NOT.

This experience has tought me to NEVER deal with PROLEX pay more (or less) and get the service you want. What more could you have done??? you could have posted it to the address supplied to you via the group buy which is also a verified PayPal address? i.e. done what you were asked to. Or even replaced the product? refunded the money as it was your error and you admitted as much at the time and not ask me to commit fraud to get my money back.

I have of course told the post office what you asked me to do (with all supporting paperwork including the re-written invoices showing different details you sent me which 100% shows fraudulent intent etc), so if in future this happens they know you are passing the buck and know where to look.

This is why I will never deal with you or your company again, once ripped off never return. Is this clear?

Now I don't think I have broken any rules here............... Only posted the truth as I see it.

Found this as well........

Some arses about.........

Yeldarb.........So I send something to your registered paypal address where I and you get protection if the item is not lost/stolen/damaged YOU fail to change that address as you moved from there ages ago (more than a year) The item not unusually doesnt get to you.......I then complete the forms to enable you to claim the cost back blah de blah..........not 100% sure what else I could have done

Asi........Not sure what you are on about but hey ho

Stav ............. I'm doing OK thanks

Back on Subject, seeing as I have been mentioned:

You sent it to the wrong company name, wrong contact name in the wrong county, it had no chance of getting to me. You couldn't even cut and paste an address properly.

If you had sent it to the address you tried to I would have got the products. Then you say lets claim of the postal insurance, effectively committing fraud against the post office (As it was YOUR MISTAKE not theirs) Nice idea NOT.

This experience has tought me to NEVER deal with PROLEX pay more (or less) and get the service you want. What more could you have done??? you could have posted it to the address supplied to you via the group buy which is also a verified PayPal address? i.e. done what you were asked to. Or even replaced the product? refunded the money as it was your error and you admitted as much at the time and not ask me to commit fraud to get my money back.

I have of course told the post office what you asked me to do (with all supporting paperwork including the re-written invoices showing different details you sent me which 100% shows fraudulent intent etc), so if in future this happens they know you are passing the buck and know where to look.

This is why I will never deal with you or your company again, once ripped off never return. Is this clear?

Now I don't think I have broken any rules here............... Only posted the truth as I see it.

Not sure what you are on about I have sent you the paypal details for the address I sent it to..................here you go............

Rising Phoenix Tattoo UK

Rising Phoenix Tattoo

16a Wing Road

Linslade, Buckinghamshire

LU7 2NJ

United Kingdom

I got your name wrong on the initial claim for I sent you which I apologise for ( I did send another lot for you) but to use accuse me of fraudulent intent is a bit strong............

As an aside I have just lost £220 in a paypal claim where I received an order with a different delivery address which (after this episode I decided to send to) and guess what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,was a fraudulent claim with a stolen credit card... I now have to go throught the police etc..............

However ...........I can't see how you say you have been ripped off as I am working to get the items replaced and sent to you. I could well have said that they were sent to the paypal address and let ypu explain to paypal why you did not update your address details. I did not and will continue to work to get your goods delivered to you.

I even asked you if I could sell the spare set I had instead of keeping them here for you when I received an order...........but hey ho

since when did you start policing these forums mr mole ?

coming on a thread which has no particular concern to you and then start trying to stir things up could be seen as inciting trouble

get real barry, you are taking the pisshhh with that one - its exactly that sort of attitude that has resulted in the bad feeling that is present in the club at the moment and such comments are doing nothing but stir the situation even more.

its Barrie !

Rob I am trying to get real,

when a thread appears and certain people are mentioned, ie Prolex, TDI or whoever, we get the same old crowd all throwing in there two penny's worth, accusations are thrown at someone which mostly are pure hearsay and gossip spread by the same old individuals time and time again

the moment whoever is on the recieving end, gets riled or excited they then get chastised

lets look at the facts

thread started with demetris stating he had brought a pulley (i think) from prolex, then reverting to say another item was dear

it then leads on to various others turning it into "lets slag prolex off"

lets stir this one up

funnily enough its the same old names that seem to revel in it !

how quickly did this thread become off topic ?

then when they get the reaction which they want, they then think its oh so terrible that someone should react to it !

then instead of ignoring or reporting the post they start posting their views on how people should behave

leading on to more controversy and reactions

to state that they are only doing it to help another member is laughable in this instance, to even suggest it was anything to do with a supercharger is much the same

and of course if any one is going against the grain, then they are then accused of defending or having their hands in that persons pocket

i have lost respect for a certain few members on this forum, the ones that are here for their own self righteous reasons and not for the general good of the club, the ones that are constantly jibeing, passing snidey comments, spreading untrue rumours, picking on whatever they can, seeing what they can get out of it, and seeing how good they look to all their mates, the ones determined to undermine the people here trying their best to keep the club running, seeing how far they can push things, the ones who jump in at any excuse

they are the ones bringing this club down,

and such comments are doing nothing but stir the situation even more

exactly ! even more

This is only your opinion .... to state that they are only doing it to help another member is laughable in this instance, to even suggest it was anything to do with a supercharger is much the same.

You said I have no concerens on this topic , which is not the case.

I am allowed to look or reply to any topic that I wish to.

You comments are still out of order !!!

Am I not allowed to look at things that are getting sold for the TTE Supercharger.

I have no ill feelings towards Dave at Prolex and have bought things from him before.

So with me suggesting he edits his post was only being helpfull.

But if you think this is not the case then that is your right.

But to come on here and try to give me a bad name is not on .

And I'll still expect you to retract your comments about me.

Adrian

sorry Adrian i missed your post earlier

the case is the thread went well away from supercharger bits very quickly, was it the second or third post !

of course you have every right to read and post on any thread you like,

on being helpful to dave, i personally dont think it is the case, perhaps posting up your experience may have helped him (presuming you have had a good experience) :unsure:

perhaps asking what the 2 previous posters what they thought was funny might have helped

but telling dave that he shouldnt do something isnt going to be constructive when the reply was due to the usual baiting

i certainly have not come on here to give you a bad name, far from it,

if you are insistant that you only had good intentions then i apologise to you :)

mr prolex and mr yeldarb

from what i can see this is an ongoing situation

please sort your problems out in private and when you come to a conclusion feel free to post it up

in the meantime keep the bickering off these forums !!

thank you

coming on a thread which has no particular concern to you and then start trying to stir things up could be seen as inciting trouble

get real barry, you are taking the pisshhh with that one - its exactly that sort of attitude that has resulted in the bad feeling that is present in the club at the moment and such comments are doing nothing but stir the situation even more.

its Barrie !

when a thread appears and certain people are mentioned, ie Prolex, TDI or whoever, we get the same old crowd all throwing in there two penny's worth, accusations are thrown at someone which mostly are pure hearsay and gossip spread by the same old individuals time and time again

the moment whoever is on the recieving end, gets riled or excited they then get chastised

lets look at the facts

thread started with demetris stating he had brought a pulley (i think) from prolex, then reverting to say another item was dear

lets stir this one up

then when they get the reaction which they want, they then think its oh so terrible that someone should react to it !

then instead of ignoring or reporting the post they start posting their views on how people should behave

to state that they are only doing it to help another member is laughable in this instance, to even suggest it was anything to do with a supercharger is much the same

and of course if any one is going against the grain, then they are then accused of defending or having their hands in that persons pocket

i have lost respect for a certain few members on this forum, the ones that are here for their own self righteous reasons and not for the general good of the club, the ones that are constantly jibeing, passing snidey comments, spreading untrue rumours, picking on whatever they can, seeing what they can get out of it, and seeing how good they look to all their mates, the ones determined to undermine the people here trying their best to keep the club running, seeing how far they can push things, the ones who jump in at any excuse

exactly ! even more

This is only your opinion .... to state that they are only doing it to help another member is laughable in this instance, to even suggest it was anything to do with a supercharger is much the same.

You said I have no concerens on this topic , which is not the case.

I am allowed to look or reply to any topic that I wish to.

You comments are still out of order !!!

Am I not allowed to look at things that are getting sold for the TTE Supercharger.

I have no ill feelings towards Dave at Prolex and have bought things from him before.

So with me suggesting he edits his post was only being helpfull.

But if you think this is not the case then that is your right.

But to come on here and try to give me a bad name is not on .

And I'll still expect you to retract your comments about me.

Adrian

sorry Adrian i missed your post earlier

the case is the thread went well away from supercharger bits very quickly, was it the second or third post !

of course you have every right to read and post on any thread you like,

on being helpful to dave, i personally dont think it is the case, perhaps posting up your experience may have helped him (presuming you have had a good experience) :unsure:

perhaps asking what the 2 previous posters what they thought was funny might have helped

but telling dave that he shouldnt do something isnt going to be constructive when the reply was due to the usual baiting

i certainly have not come on here to give you a bad name, far from it,

if you are insistant that you only had good intentions then i apologise to you :)

Sorry but if I asked what previous posters thought was funny I might have been accused of stirring things up so I did not want to do that.

I accept your apology and my intentions are always good, It also only realy matters if Dave thinks I was having a go and he has no reason to think so .

Adrian

its Barrie !

lets look at the facts

lets stir this one up

exactly ! even more

Just one question Barrie ........................ in any part of what you have said above, involve me at all :question: