Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Sc Parts On Ebay

Prolex has listed a few parts from the TTE Supercharger. I just got a spare TTE pulley. They also sell a triple gauge dash pod for 20 pounds. I found exactly the same brand for 4.99!!! hehehe. I suppose he is not so cheap at the end of the day!

Found this as well........

Some arses about.........

Yeldarb.........So I send something to your registered paypal address where I and you get protection if the item is not lost/stolen/damaged YOU fail to change that address as you moved from there ages ago (more than a year) The item not unusually doesnt get to you.......I then complete the forms to enable you to claim the cost back blah de blah..........not 100% sure what else I could have done

Asi........Not sure what you are on about but hey ho

Stav ............. I'm doing OK thanks

Yeldarb.........So I send something to your registered paypal address where I and you get protection if the item is not lost/stolen/damaged YOU fail to change that address as you moved from there ages ago (more than a year) The item not unusually doesnt get to you.......I then complete the forms to enable you to claim the cost back blah de blah..........not 100% sure what else I could have done

Dave I think you should not be calling them arses its not allowed to do that.

As Bazza has said today....

any more inciting/undermining posts or insulting members will result in warnings or suspensions or bannings

Just think you should edit your post :whistling:

Dave I think you should not be calling them arses its not allowed to do that.

As Bazza has said today....

any more inciting/undermining posts or insulting members will result in warnings or suspensions or bannings

Just think you should edit your post :whistling:

since when did you start policing these forums mr mole ?

coming on a thread which has no particular concern to you and then start trying to stir things up could be seen as inciting trouble

some very childish remarks here but also some good points made.

I think everybody should stop slinging accusations about.. it could get very messy.

on the other hand it should be equal treatment of all members..

i thought usernames linking to trading were also against t's and c's??

or maybe just helping out other members before they get told off?

That is just what I was doing.

coming on a thread which has no particular concern to you and then start trying to stir things up could be seen as inciting trouble

And how is it of no concern of mine this topic, do I not have a supercharger ??

Your comment is out of order

I was once told if you not happy with a post made against you, press the report button.

And you never know something might be done, it was in Wozza's case, some members was not to happy about the way he posted as a mod, and we all know what happened to him :whistling:

Im sorry, ive stayed out of this so far, but thats out of order

simple

and then defending it doesnt help

I was once told if you not happy with a post made against you, press the report button.

And you never know something might be done, it was in Wozza's case, some members was not to happy about the way he posted as a mod, and we all know what happened to him :whistling:

I would rather Bazza just took back his comment and said sorry for his accusations towards my post. :excl:

get real barry, you are taking the pisshhh with that one - its exactly that sort of attitude that has resulted in the bad feeling that is present in the club at the moment and such comments are doing nothing but stir the situation even more.

all i have to say on the matter is..............

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lol like being at school again!! i cant believe how the forum has changed from being friendly and informative to being soo uptight and argumentative!! like watching the house of commons!! bunch of children sometimes!!!

just my opinion..... no doubt something will happen but hey ho!!

Tom.

get real barry, you are taking the pisshhh with that one - its exactly that sort of attitude that has resulted in the bad feeling that is present in the club at the moment and such comments are doing nothing but stir the situation even more.

its Barrie !

Rob I am trying to get real,

when a thread appears and certain people are mentioned, ie Prolex, TDI or whoever, we get the same old crowd all throwing in there two penny's worth, accusations are thrown at someone which mostly are pure hearsay and gossip spread by the same old individuals time and time again

the moment whoever is on the recieving end, gets riled or excited they then get chastised

lets look at the facts

thread started with demetris stating he had brought a pulley (i think) from prolex, then reverting to say another item was dear

it then leads on to various others turning it into "lets slag prolex off"

lets stir this one up

funnily enough its the same old names that seem to revel in it !

how quickly did this thread become off topic ?

then when they get the reaction which they want, they then think its oh so terrible that someone should react to it !

then instead of ignoring or reporting the post they start posting their views on how people should behave

leading on to more controversy and reactions

to state that they are only doing it to help another member is laughable in this instance, to even suggest it was anything to do with a supercharger is much the same

and of course if any one is going against the grain, then they are then accused of defending or having their hands in that persons pocket

i have lost respect for a certain few members on this forum, the ones that are here for their own self righteous reasons and not for the general good of the club, the ones that are constantly jibeing, passing snidey comments, spreading untrue rumours, picking on whatever they can, seeing what they can get out of it, and seeing how good they look to all their mates, the ones determined to undermine the people here trying their best to keep the club running, seeing how far they can push things, the ones who jump in at any excuse

they are the ones bringing this club down,

and such comments are doing nothing but stir the situation even more

exactly ! even more

its Barrie !

Rob I am trying to get real,

when a thread appears and certain people are mentioned, ie Prolex, TDI or whoever, we get the same old crowd all throwing in there two penny's worth, accusations are thrown at someone which mostly are pure hearsay and gossip spread by the same old individuals time and time again

the moment whoever is on the recieving end, gets riled or excited they then get chastised

lets look at the facts

thread started with demetris stating he had brought a pulley (i think) from prolex, then reverting to say another item was dear

it then leads on to various others turning it into "lets slag prolex off"

lets stir this one up

funnily enough its the same old names that seem to revel in it !

how quickly did this thread become off topic ?

then when they get the reaction which they want, they then think its oh so terrible that someone should react to it !

then instead of ignoring or reporting the post they start posting their views on how people should behave

leading on to more controversy and reactions

to state that they are only doing it to help another member is laughable in this instance, to even suggest it was anything to do with a supercharger is much the same

and of course if any one is going against the grain, then they are then accused of defending or having their hands in that persons pocket

i have lost respect for a certain few members on this forum, the ones that are here for their own self righteous reasons and not for the general good of the club, the ones that are constantly jibeing, passing snidey comments, spreading untrue rumours, picking on whatever they can, seeing what they can get out of it, and seeing how good they look to all their mates, the ones determined to undermine the people here trying their best to keep the club running, seeing how far they can push things, the ones who jump in at any excuse

they are the ones bringing this club down,

and such comments are doing nothing but stir the situation even more

exactly ! even more

This is only your opinion .... to state that they are only doing it to help another member is laughable in this instance, to even suggest it was anything to do with a supercharger is much the same.

You said I have no concerens on this topic , which is not the case.

I am allowed to look or reply to any topic that I wish to.

You comments are still out of order !!!

Am I not allowed to look at things that are getting sold for the TTE Supercharger.

I have no ill feelings towards Dave at Prolex and have bought things from him before.

So with me suggesting he edits his post was only being helpfull.

But if you think this is not the case then that is your right.

But to come on here and try to give me a bad name is not on .

And I'll still expect you to retract your comments about me.

Adrian

I reported a post, but still no action has been taken by ethier the mods or the writer himself

to be honest we preach about using the report a post feature :blush:

but we seem to be realising that we are not sure who actually gets the report, it seems pot luck who gets sent the pm

we will try and clarify with steve what exactly does or should happen

in the meantime please feel free to use the pm system, at least that allows you to pick who you want to send it to :)