Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

B&m Shortshifter

I have spotted a B&M shortshifter for sale on eBay but I do not know the correct part no?

I have done a quick search and I have found that the part no could either be BM45095 or BM45159. Are the part no's different between the IS200/300/manual/auto?

I have a IS200 manual, 2000 model. Don't want to end up getting the wrong one.

Also, a shortshifter/quickshifter are they the same thing or two different things?

Thanks

are these still availble to buy?

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/

Used to sell them, there was someone else that was selling them for £99, but i don't remember where :duh:

Graham Goode racing had some that they were selling for £99 thats where i got mine from

so basicaly..

on a standard engine £100 on short shift stick is prob going to make much diff.. i ask because on my old civic i went to buy one and the performance place told me not to bother and just to cut it down..

@redz, have a go at the gear change in my car when i see u next mate - i have a B&M kit on mine and i absoloutly LOVE IT!! its brilliant and makes the gear change soooooo much shorter and quicker - does take some getting used to initially though.

@redz, have a go at the gear change in my car when i see u next mate - i have a B&M kit on mine and i absoloutly LOVE IT!! its brilliant and makes the gear change soooooo much shorter and quicker - does take some getting used to initially though.

oh!!

yeah sounds like a good plan!

Just got me the B&M shifter from eBay for £36 (+£10 P&P). For the price I can't complain, as I think these were £100?

Got to spend me birthday £££ somehow!

so it was you i was bidding against!! good job there were two!!

:P

i was going to buy the second one for our other car but couldnt get hold of anybody to know if they wanted it!

the RRP on these was £199 - i paid 99.99 when i got mine a year or so back, so yes mate, u got a steel if its the same one. can i ask if you have a pic of the shifter kit as i've seen some on eBay that look a lot more flimsy than the one i originally booght from GG.

mine is in this thread, post nukber 63: http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...43836&st=60

That'sthe original B&M unit - absoloutly wicked piece of kit!!

You came in at the last minute and upped you bid!!! So I started bidding on the other auction.

Glad there were 2 of these.