Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello Everyone

Warszawiak

Well i'm new on this forum and i'm happy owner of new (for me :winky: ) IS 200 from 2001 year. Just want to say hello to everyone (btw english is not my primary language so sorry for further mistakes :P )

Here is a pic of my new ride :) at this time not have more yet

343rn6o.jpg

Cheers :P

Thanks everyone for nice welcome :) Well my english is not bad when it is general talk, its worse when it comes to details, or more specific words :P

ohh BTW i have first question, why i not see all posts one under other on page? i must click on every post to read it, what should i do to change it is it possible?

Cheers

Well i'm new on this forum and i'm happy owner of new (for me :winky: ) IS 200 from 2001 year. Just want to say hello to everyone (btw english is not my primary language so sorry for further mistakes :P )

Here is a pic of my new ride :) at this time not have more yet

343rn6o.jpg

Cheers :P

Car is lovely. Welcome to LOC. Your english is pretty good....

Col

very nice color, welcome to the site, is it me or do those alloys look corroded?

Well front ones are ok, maybe a little bit dirty on this pic, but rear right one has some scratches from the side of the roads propably, i have in plans to renowation them, not sure how it call in english but remove old paint with sand and repaint them all. Paint on car isnt perfect too, must make some little paint job and polished all car and it will looks like new :P