Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi , does anybody out there know if these Mark Levison audio systems will accept Bleutooth transmission from any other device than a mobile phone, I have a Bluetooth dongle with a 3.5 mm audio jack, the idea being to connect to i pod or more importantly a portable DAB radio so I can listen to the Ashes cricket next month but I an unable to pair the devices although the pairing code is 0000 for both. My radio will not recieve LW on the AM button.

Thanks Tony

Hi , does anybody out there know if these Mark Levison audio systems will accept Bleutooth transmission from any other device than a mobile phone, I have a Bluetooth dongle with a 3.5 mm audio jack, the idea being to connect to i pod or more importantly a portable DAB radio so I can listen to the Ashes cricket next month but I an unable to pair the devices although the pairing code is 0000 for both. My radio will not recieve LW on the AM button.

Thanks Tony

:hehe: Listening to cricket? Sounds almost as interesting as watching it!

Thanks Tony

:hehe: Listening to cricket? Sounds almost as interesting as watching it!

Sorry got to be done ! Does your radio receive Long wave ? the manual says it does.

Have you considered a cassette adaptor with connector for ipod?

yes I have but the cassette makes an awful noise as it tries to run, think I will ask dealet to fit the option kit.