Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ken Block Gymkhana Part 2

Hi guys,

Most of you have probably seen Ken Block hammer a scooby around a air strip in a time trial called Gymkhana the first one was impressive but has nothing on his new one!

Have look here in HD -

Awesome piece of driving

Guest inicol63

How funny is that Dan i was watching this around 1 hour ago.

The guys pick up so many of my driving habits lol

Guest inicol63

Think when your at JAE and Wozza is taken the electric down you can try this lol.

How is the car coming along as your not had the best of luck with it?

Currently in the garage Ian having it's repairs to the front bumper after the most recent episode :( my insurance has gone up slightly due to it which is pertty unjustifiable but we know what insurance companies are like. I'm not too fussy as the courtesy car I have is a 58plate VW Golf GT-TDi sport with 4k on the clock and its the 140bhp model with 17" alloys, full leather heated seats, rear tinted windows and boy does it shift :P

Guest inicol63
Currently in the garage Ian having it's repairs to the front bumper after the most recent episode :( my insurance has gone up slightly due to it which is pertty unjustifiable but we know what insurance companies are like. I'm not too fussy as the courtesy car I have is a 58plate VW Golf GT-TDi sport with 4k on the clock and its the 140bhp model with 17" alloys, full leather heated seats, rear tinted windows and boy does it shift :P

Have you seen the golf with a turbo and super charger fitted as standard not sure but i think it 1.4L

Did you try skyinsurance for a quote?

yeah think they are 170bhp as standard definately a tasty project for someone but pretty expensive to buy off the bat :P, unfortunately didn't speak to sky as my renewal came up just as this whole episode with my car occured however I did manage to get it fairly cheap £650 (bearing in mind i'm 23 with only 1years NCB) so can't complain too much.

Guest inicol63
yeah think they are 170bhp as standard definately a tasty project for someone but pretty expensive to buy off the bat :P , unfortunately didn't speak to sky as my renewal came up just as this whole episode with my car occured however I did manage to get it fairly cheap £650 (bearing in mind i'm 23 with only 1years NCB) so can't complain too much.

I guess £650 not that bad taking your age into account.

So will you have it looking first class for JAE as last year you were really trying to get it to shine.

I think you done really well with it after the late problems leading up to the show.

well yeah I hope so although i'm still not happy with the colour difference so really want to get that side tidied up and resprayed properly, whilst you lot were sunning yourself I was burning my hand on a red hot car at 9am lol.

The quote isn't bad but then you consider that I got a quote on a 94 Toyota Supra 3ltr Twin-Turbo UK spec for £580 and it then kind of takes the preverbial.

yeah I don't think there's any confusion that it is "slightly" editted :P but either way some epic driving on display and a lovely scooby :P there's also a build video of the car from start to finish on youtube :) and the figures it churns out are mind boggling.