Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Clutch Relocation

Hi there,

I'm finally back from abroad and I've started fitting my Supercharger.

I went to fit the air box but the clutch reservoir is in the way. Had a quick search and found a few threads concerning plumbing the brake reservoir into the master clutch cylinder. I rummaged through my box of bits and sure enough found a short length of hose with plastic t-piece on the end, I assume, is for this purpose.

What i'd like to know is, is this all i need to plumb the master cylinder into the brake reservoir? Or is there some sort of adapter i need to fit the pipe to the clutch cylinder?

Cheers in advance and any pictures would be great.

Hi there,

I'm finally back from abroad and I've started fitting my Supercharger.

I went to fit the air box but the clutch reservoir is in the way. Had a quick search and found a few threads concerning plumbing the brake reservoir into the master clutch cylinder. I rummaged through my box of bits and sure enough found a short length of hose with plastic t-piece on the end, I assume, is for this purpose.

What i'd like to know is, is this all i need to plumb the master cylinder into the brake reservoir? Or is there some sort of adapter i need to fit the pipe to the clutch cylinder?

Cheers in advance and any pictures would be great.

You take the clutch reservoir off and replace with Toyota part number union 31416-42020 and attach you T piece and pipe on the end :D

Gord may have some bits to help you out Check: My Wanted Thread

Ed

Edit: whoops so didn't read the thread properly lol. Answer below.

I do have another kit Ed, but he has most of it, he just needs the union part of the kit.

When Steve had all the TTE kits at his garage, most never had the kit with them, so he made lots of the kits up, using genuine toyota parts, cost him £15 per kit, as his cost mind you, prolex never did sort him out :o He had some kits left as some kits went to Europe so they did not need the kits :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links