Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What's The Lead Time For A New Rx450

In the good times, an RX400 normally had around a 3 month delivery time, I know you could get them quicker than that if you weren't fussy about the colour or spec.

But I'm curious, in this climate, whether the new model is flying of the shelf or if the dealers are having problems drumming up any interest in them?

Good question. I don't know the answer, but I believe that each delaer has been given an allocation of RX450hs and once the dealer has sold their allocation, that may be it for a considerable time. I think first cars will be delivered in July. After that, if the dealer has to order extra to the allocation, then who knows? It may be autumn time.

With the old one, I'm sure there was a lot of fleet use due to the CC charge exemption (central london was littered with RX400hs) but not sure anymore, I can't imagine they're selling as well as previously.........

I can only see lease companies funding these cars. Car itself looks interesting enough - would like to get a look in the flesh though.

Looked at one yesterday. Much better looking in real life compared to pictures I've seen but I still prefer the previous model.