Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I want somewhere to put my Garmin when i travel along the A9 to Inverness and not get caught by the speed-cameras. The sat-nav from my van has all the cameras on it. I dont want to put a sucker mount on the car and thought about a Brodic mount. Anyone got one?

I want somewhere to put my Garmin when i travel along the A9 to Inverness and not get caught by the speed-cameras. The sat-nav from my van has all the cameras on it. I dont want to put a sucker mount on the car and thought about a Brodic mount. Anyone got one?
I'm using a Brodit clip in my IS200 for my SE902 phone:

dsc00157qzp.jpg

I have one as well in my Is, great bit of kit.

Ive have one of them for an IS250/220d for sale.

yours for a £5 plus delivery.

You want the one that mouts on the top air vent in the middle for sat nav as the ones shown while ok for phones means you look down away from the road which for sat nav is to often .

i'll post a picture of mine but i find it perfect ,along with the pre wired holder for my make of satnav .

also there is a nice way to drop the power cable in behind and easily hard wire it so its just a plonk your nav on and go , better than having a cig lighter plugged in .

I've one of the top mounting ones for the IS250/220. It was good although I'm not using it at the moment. I had it with a ball joint and Palm Lifedrive holder and it worked well. It deforms the soft plastic dash a bit over time but once removed the dash returns to its orig shape.

I got the one for the vents on saturday, and broke it on sunday :whistling: The bottom clip broke when i took it out.

It does the job, but i will have to mount the sat-nav at the top of the clip as the Garmin is very wide. Just waiting for a replacement now.

• 2 weeks later...

Well still waiting for company to get back in touch ( Mount On Us, Park Royal, London) so Shropshire Trading Standards are getting involved now, and its less than £20 :angry:

I have only been sending e-mails. They wanted to know if i was putting it in and taking it out of the car. Well yes of course i am, its not a permanent fixture or a throw-away item. So now they have an official letter, lets see if that gets a response.