Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Company Formation

It's coming on quite well now. I think it's now reached as high as it's going to, because they have stopped going upwards and are now building what appears to be a final roof support structure closer in towards the centre of the building. Most of it is now clad in the black glass with the funny long upright coloured pieces sticking out at 90 degrees. Of course, I can't tell what's going on inside, but there are lots of people doing stuff on each floor (must be about 10ish floors) all the time, so I guess the purpose of glazing the exterior is to let them work on the inside as well as the main structural stuff at the same time. There is a stripe on one side which isn't glazed at all, I think they are using that section to get larger items inside using the crane to any floor they want.

Actually - looking at the website, the unglazed section is the bit that will have clear glass, looking out over Westminster bridge towards parliament. Will be very smart when it opens!

Cool, looks like the actual building is almost done then, think it's around 15 floors, but not sure whether that includes the basement or not. Wonder where they are on the inside, I guess they can't wait for the whole building to be finished before starting on the inside as then they'll never get it done on time.

Yep it should be pretty nice when it's finished (hopefully that means a good return for us), awesome location and views, it has great conference facilities too..........only moronic thing in my view is it has no car park! Central london hotels often have limited parking as they're old, but building a brand new hotel on this scale with no car park is stupid - it's irritating how they get away with stuff like that in this country (bloody labour :angry: )

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links