Supercharger On Ebay

Saraj

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though:

This kit has been seen to make a realistic 380hp on a lightly modified motor.

Lightly modified i dont think so, no mention of the need for rods etc.

It comes with all hardware parts required including exhaust system and manifold

Theres also no induction kit, intercooler or inlet pipe work so they're right it'd fit but to run you need a lot more. also its only a little thing but theres no return line for the BOV's to the exhaust so you'd have to leave them open and block the hole off.

Though:

Theres also no induction kit, intercooler or inlet pipe work so they're right it'd fit but to run you need a lot more. also its only a little thing but theres no return line for the BOV's to the exhaust so you'd have to leave them open and block the hole off.

The induction kit is included, Yes there is no intercoolerand pipework or intercooler , The return line for the BOV is also included also included is the special crankshaft pulley designed to drive the Rotrax , The aircon bracket is also included , All these are needed as the belt set up was configured differently so in a short note the kit is comlpete , Pl note you will nead internal's and management includeing injector's if this kit is to go on an IS 200 , That's not to say the charger cant be fitted to any other application .

It does look like you get quite a lot with it, e.g. all the exhaust bits (is that a sports cat ? I can't work out which bit of the exhaust is shown there) as well as a manifold.

Bear in mind that it's a starting price, not a "buy it now" price, but still seems quite a lot of kit.

Surely you'd need some electronics to run it though, e.g. an FCD at a minimum but would an FCD be enough or would you need a full piggy-back ECU ?

Though:

The induction kit is included, Yes there is no intercoolerand pipework or intercooler , The return line for the BOV is also included also included is the special crankshaft pulley designed to drive the Rotrax , The aircon bracket is also included , All these are needed as the belt set up was configured differently so in a short note the kit is comlpete , Pl note you will nead internal's and management includeing injector's if this kit is to go on an IS 200 , That's not to say the charger cant be fitted to any other application .

so is lexlover001 part of spc then??

wasnt this a big debate before?

:shutit:

i see the add has been updated but there is no mention of the other modifications on the add that would be required and states "It comes with all hardware parts required" but then says it doesnt come with intercooler so surely this is wrong it doesnt have all parts :wacko: , even if you got the kit and an intercooler and bolted it on its gonna cause problems is it not....

i can see some un expecting buyer having problems here unless they know the club and this post where these items will get covered and explained

Just my 2 pence worth

Rabs

Though:

Hush hush redz you will get your self in trouble like other members on here :P

Rabs

Though:

Hush hush redz you will get your self in trouble like other members on here :P

Rabs

:lol:

This was pretty darn fast on Dave's car to put it mildly, what happened to Dave's original engine as that had

forged internals and would have been an easy swap over,or is that the same engine now that is being Turbo'd ?

Edited by janey
Quote prior to editing

i think this ANTI freedom of speech thing is in action again

DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO

surely if things are being removed the individuals should know why......

this is not the thread going off topic nor any sladerous coments or accusations so why were they removed perhaps the person involved in this can own up and let us know or is there this underground structure and rules we dont know about

annoyed Rabs

Certain posts were removed due to the fact that they were quoting Lexlovers post which was removed due to him breaking club T & C's

i didnt think lexlover was trading in the thread but maybe his friends feared that it would be seen this way so launched this cover up which now makes us more suspicious of the underground rules

maybe the mods or admin that did this would clarify there reasons or is is it beacuse (they can again) after all it is saraj's thread themind boggles

Still annoyed

Rabs