Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger On Ebay

Saraj

I think it was made clear in previous threads that Lexlover is connected to SPC there is no cover up or conspiracy - the fact that Lexlover commented on a thread relating to a s/c that SPC is selling contraveines T & C's which is the fact in any circumstance no matter who the member is.

If anyone has a problem with my decision to uphold the club T & C's please feel free to contact me by pm to discuss them further.

Now if we could please get back on topic it would be appreciated

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did try that 2 times but got no reply...

Maybe a resend mate its in open forum now that janey will respnd to her actions regarding the club

If anyone has a problem with my decision to uphold the club T & C's please feel free to contact me by pm to discuss them further...................

in black and white

Rabs

It does look like you get quite a lot with it, e.g. all the exhaust bits (is that a sports cat ? I can't work out which bit of the exhaust is shown there) as well as a manifold.

Bear in mind that it's a starting price, not a "buy it now" price, but still seems quite a lot of kit.

Surely you'd need some electronics to run it though, e.g. an FCD at a minimum but would an FCD be enough or would you need a full piggy-back ECU ?

Your right Steve, it would cost you thousands more to fit and get this up and running :o

This was pretty darn fast on Dave's car to put it mildly, what happened to Dave's original engine as that had

forged internals and would have been an easy swap over,or is that the same engine now that is being Turbo'd ?

I could be wrong but I think it's Dave original engine still, albeit with a new cylinder head and camshaft/valves now, and also further new internals.

I would have thought his older upgraded internals might be available ? :unsure: But then again there was talk of another test engine, so maybe they're in that one ?

edited mate along with the 20 or so others..

i wouldnt be too happy with the advert mentioning my name either..

whats that all about then????

have posts been deleted fom this thread??

It seems a little childish to me.

Surely they'd want the buyer to know whats there/missing?

now this is just my opinion but if i bought that and i'd been told what was needed extra i'd be inclined to have them do the work.

If i'd bought it and it had been suggest i didnt need anything else then i turned out i needed a lot extra like it does i'd take the work elsewhere. so surely making the whole advert right is in their interest?

in they're valve and piston adverts they make it clear other work is needed, so why not this one?

now this is just my opinion but if i bought that and i'd been told what was needed extra i'd be inclined to have them do the work.

If i'd bought it and it had been suggest i didnt need anything else then i turned out i needed a lot extra like it does i'd take the work elsewhere. so surely making the whole advert right is in their interest?

in they're valve and piston adverts they make it clear other work is needed, so why not this one?

yep childish and sour grapes comes to mind - they should realy state that quite major work on the engine is required if u plan to use this kit - maybe thay will edit it again with that... i hope so.

yep childish and sour grapes comes to mind - they should realy state that quite major work on the engine is required if u plan to use this kit - maybe thay will edit it again with that... i hope so.

Well ive sent them a message on eBay stating exactly the same thing as i said above so see what happens.

Dont want to comment here on what happened to Wozza and Rabster.

I just want to help members understand what would be needed to complete the conversion SPC/Flakspeed/Lex Lover are selling

Is it me or is this site losing all the fun out of it, I used to really enjoy coming on here and looking around and posting, but the last few months since we had a change with mod's etc and I'm finding the site more unwelcoming with deleted posts and banning members for nothing at all really and I think when my gold membership is up for renewal I don't think I'll bother, shame as when I joined it was a fun site. :angry:

dont get me wrong i love coming on here and posting but its just LOC politics are really giving the site a bad name. THE MODS SHOULD BE REMOVED and then eveyone is happy again.

dont get me wrong i love coming on here and posting but its just LOC politics are really giving the site a bad name. THE MODS SHOULD BE REMOVED and then eveyone is happy again.

Here Here :shifty: