Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger On Ebay

Saraj

dont get me wrong i love coming on here and posting but its just LOC politics are really giving the site a bad name. THE MODS SHOULD BE REMOVED and then eveyone is happy again.

Here Here :shifty:

THANKS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont get me wrong i love coming on here and posting but its just LOC politics are really giving the site a bad name. THE MODS SHOULD BE REMOVED and then eveyone is happy again.

THANKS

See what i mean, the bad mods are dragging the good one's down :angry: it needs sorting.

THANKS

See what i mean, the bad mods are dragging the good one's down :angry: it needs sorting.

exactly.

THANKS

exactly.

That isnt what you posted earlier

THANKS

exactly.

That isnt what you posted earlier

sorry i am just pointing my fingers at couple of mods that have ruined the all mods reputation. sorry i didnt mean to pint my finger at you mate. sorry if i ofended you in the early post but didnt mean to.

i dont know what this is all about why people have been banned/suspended what people have said but all i know is its a real shame it really is!! who really cares who works for who who recomends who who slags who off who bought this from them its a forum their is always going to be a few arguments from time to time we're adults we can deal with it and also we can sort it without banning or suspending people or even editing posts..

i thought this club was made so we could all help have a laugh and share some knowledge with each other.

my last words on this its such a shame how a club as big as this can be split up so fast every one should be able to say what they need to or want too!!

rant over. :crybaby:

If it wasnt for ALL the mods on this site, who work very hard, much of which you dont see that goes on behind the scenes, and we do it ALL VOLUNTARILY and in our own time, this club wouldnt be the club we all love.

i know you's do mate you's do a good job think people are getting frustrated because two very helpfull people have been banned/suspended and no one knows the real reason??.and i think thats all they want is answers?.

Im sure the answers will be revealed soon.

Then we can all move on

sorry mate didnt mean to say something bad about all mods. just because 2 very helpflu memebers were suspended without any discusion with other mods.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links