Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On A Break From The Club

Guest inicol63

Dave1 I agree with you, I don't think the mod who started this does though?

I don't know which mod started this.....things like bans/suspensions should surely not be down to individuals though, would it not be better to involve ALL the members of the moderating/management team or is this how it already works?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what i think is why Wozza got banned is becasue bazza and janey didnt like him ever since what happened last time and i think they are just trying to find a excuse to banned him. what i dont get is why havent the other mods have posted on this thread (janey). well Steve has posted saying he will try and look in to it.

think you maybe on to somthing there...ie who banned them.all a total playground. well am away to go get drunk seem's like this best thing to do lol.

i would suggest anybody who is unhappy with the way the club is run should PM steve with THEIR concerns without any fear of reprisal.

continuing a thread like this is only going to damage the club more. ( yes i know i also posted 'hands up') so lets do what steve has previously asked and make him aware of how you feel.

hopefully we will get a satisfactory resolution for all.

Dave1 I agree with you, I don't think the mod who started this does though?

I don't know which mod started this.....things like bans/suspensions should surely not be down to individuals though, would it not be better to involve ALL the members of the moderating/management team or is this how it already works?

i agree with you there. all the mods should get together and make the decision. well this happened last time Wozza got banned and it was one person decision as far as i know. well rabster and wozza got suspended today and Steve The Mod didnt even know about it where as the person who suspended them both should have really discussed this with all the mods and from there a decision should have been made. personally i think the mods are taking advantage and suspending people who they dont like. we as memebers should have the right to vote in and out mods as the club nothing wihtout its members and specially members that help other people like Wozza and Rabster.

Times change and i think the staff need to with that. some mods/management no longer seem to have the club at the top of their agenda.

I 2nd that, something was said about changing the mods last time :D as far as i can see ...... nothing has changed :question:

Wozza was removed form being a mod as some seen fit to say so about his postings ( no evidence shown to prove ) yet Bazza & Janey are getting away with far worse than Wozza ever did :o

Wozza was big enough to sit back have a look/think about how he had posted, he took few weeks to think, and came back to see if could give it another shot, also asking where he had maybe gone wrong, but he was never given the chance to give it another go :o

For what its worth ..... i agree with Ian, that the mod should step down as they have shown many times now, they not fit to be on the mods team :o

i would suggest anybody who is unhappy with the way the club is run should PM steve with THEIR concerns without any fear of reprisal.

continuing a thread like this is only going to damage the club more. ( yes i know i also posted 'hands up') so lets do what steve has previously asked and make him aware of how you feel.

hopefully we will get a satisfactory resolution for all.

I think we did that the last time, sending Steve pm's, and here we are again with the same problem :whistling:

Times change and i think the staff need to with that. some mods/management no longer seem to have the club at the top of their agenda.

I 2nd that, something was said about changing the mods last time :D as far as i can see ...... nothing has changed :question:

Wozza was removed form being a mod as some seen fit to say so about his postings ( no evidence shown to prove ) yet Bazza & Janey are getting away with far worse than Wozza ever did :o

Wozza was big enough to sit back have a look/think about how he had posted, he took few weeks to think, and came back to see if could give it another shot, also asking where he had maybe gone wrong, but he was never given the chance to give it another go :o

For what its worth ..... i agree with Ian, that the mod should step down as they have shown many times now, they not fit to be on the mods team :o

i agree Gord. the mods should step down well the mods that are baning its memebrs.

So has anyone heard from Steve yet about this.

Surley it dose not take this long to look into what has happened !!

With a very unhappy club you would think this was on top of the to do list.

I pm'd Steve this morning with my concerns. However while it may not take long to investigate, contacting all the people involved may take a little longer?

Mr Mole give it time. well till tommarow anyway.

I pm'd Steve this morning with my concerns. However while it may not take long to investigate, contacting all the people involved may take a little longer?

Did not think it would take long to post a reply here !!!

i think a seperate poll should be made.... keep barry/janey, get rid of them, and who should be nominated something like that will show true feelings.

i have to say i have no real personal problem with barry or janey at all but am sometimes surprised how much barry appears to defend tdi

i think a seperate poll should be made.... keep barry/janey, get rid of them, and who should be nominated something like that will show true feelings.

i have to say i have no real personal problem with barry or janey at all but am sometimes surprised how much barry appears to defend tdi

well he defendsd prolex aswell from time to time

e.g. second post

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=58825

I think that would turn it into a real witch hunt.

Personally i think we should leave it in Steves hands for a couple of days at least and see what happens.

I think that would turn it into a real witch hunt.

Personally i think we should leave it in Steves hands for a couple of days at least and see what happens.

i agree with Stav lets see what Steve does and then we take it from there.

this is a real shame

I dont know the people who have been banned by person, although I have always found their posts to be enlightening and informative. I also havent read all of the above posts so apologies if im repeating the views of someone else.

Whats alarming for me is that i frequent the Leeds united forum (waccoe) and LOC compared to that site has always been tranquility. :whistling:

One thing they did on WACCOE was to give the mods ghost status ie ghost mod 1 2 and 3 etc so when it all went pete tong and a few words were exchanged a ghost mod does the business and nothing was personal

an idea for here...? I expect perhaps a waste of time as all the parties appear to know each other ...just a thought

hope all is sorted

regards

doog

I'm with Ian on this!!!

Dj Wozza has always been there for me and Rabstar i may not know you on a personal level but you seem like a top bloke just like Wozza

I protest (just like Ian). If anyone would like to get in touch my e-add is y2kanjar(at)hotmail .com

I'm sorry for the site to take a wrong turn.

P.S i don't know the full facts, but one shouldn't have to go throw all this B.S.

Later ppl, and Peace Out!!!

Regards

L Singh

This site has lost all the fun out of it and some mods/people are letting their status get above them, I used to really enjoy coming on here and looking around and posting, but the last few months since we had a change with mod's etc and I'm finding the site more unwelcoming with deleted posts and banning members for nothing at all with Wozza being singled out I feel and when my gold membership is up for renewal I don't think I'll bother, shame as when I joined it was a fun site.

Well this is a private ran place I think we were told last time, so what we think is good as input I'm sure. What will happen will come down to the owners regardless, so it's sadly a pointless topic :blush:

It's a bit sad I have to read these topics more often then car ones now :(

I put it down to we're all just ordinary people, some times you have good days, sometimes someone makes you annoyed/angry or you read something in a differnt way, & you have a bad day and you do things in haste maybe..

Hope all is resolved swiftly.. I wont put anymore as its pretty much the same as last time lol?

P.S. I put I have to read these topics above, but I don't have to of course..lol, I chose to because I have nothing better to do these days & they have the most action & posts in them...

Well this is a private ran place I think we were told last time, so what we think is good as input I'm sure. What will happen will come down to the owners regardless, so it's sadly a pointless topic :blush:

I put it down to we're all just ordinary people, some times you have good days, sometimes someone makes you annoyed/angry or you read something in a differnt way, & you have a bad day and you do things in haste maybe..

Hope all is resolved swiftly.. I wont put anymore as its pretty much the same as last time lol?

P.S. I put I have to read these topics above, but I don't have to of course..lol, I chose to because I have nothing better to do these days & they have the most action & posts in them...

Private ran place, and funded by who :question:

its all a load of b/s again get the mod team sorted out

as for the husband wife mod team . i thought hitler and his team were killed in the second world war , oh well i must be wrong , as it seems they are still alive and policing the loc again

as for the husband wife mod team . i thought hitler and his team were killed in the second world war , oh well i must be wrong , as it seems they are still alive and policing the loc again

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Private ran place, and funded by who :question:

Not by me anymore but I know what your saying, but on the other part feel free to correct me if it's not private owned? I'm just recalling what I thought Steve put in the last Wozza topic/saga, if I'm wrong sorry to all. I thought they owned the site/forum & that was that.. :)

But if that's the case there is nothing we can do I suppose ;)

I wont be going back to look in other threads for quotes, simply to lazy to do so..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: thats funny

hi gord

Usually it is suggested my member or a mod team member will suggest it in the mods area for their opinion.. we then are all asked in the team how we think that member contributes and is a regular member is and his manner of how her she communicates. Helpfullness goes a long way.

We are not a member chosen team, its a private run forum. Some clubs run votes and staff are voted in. We chose not to do it this way. Thats the way we like it as we are a private small run forum.

Lets get things clear, a moderator is not some sort of g*d over others and they have been blessed with the role as some superior being. They are simply asked to watch over things to keep the boards cool and clean. They are volunteers as they have a keen interest. They do a marvelous job.

Gord, if you would like me to call you to clear it up then please PM me your number. Happy to make things clear.

Remember We are just a small internet forum.

Now I know i'm bored with no life I have found what I was thinking of Gord & funny enough it's addressed to you ;)