Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Brakes, Mintex? From Ebay?

why not try these mate 40 groove front and rear disks and ebc pads all for £199 item number 160305284270 would look good behind any alloy!! B) B)

I bought some Mintex Front Discs & Pads like a year or so ago from eBay think they were around the £80 mark, literally had them fitted last week as need them for the MOT so shall report back if there any good. But cant see them being any worse then my old ones that were on the way out clearly..lol

I bought some Mintex Front Discs & Pads like a year or so ago from ebay think they were around the £80 mark, literally had them fitted last week as need them for the MOT so shall report back if there any good. But cant see them being any worse then my old ones that were on the way out clearly..lol

I shall await your feedback then :D

I bought some mintex front pads off eBay not so long ago. The only complaint I have is that they squeal under light to medium braking.

However the performance of the pads are good in my opinion.

Especially annoying at night time trying to park quietly on the drive. Might put the OEM ones back in if the squeal does not go away very soon.

Tried a couple of time to stop this by using copper grease but no luck.

I just bought a set of Mintex Front Discs and Pads off eBay. Look to be pretty good, but not fitted yet. Here's the link to what I bought.

Delivery was super quick, less than 24 hours!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=260121808882

hows the brakes mate??they ok?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links